1

*click*

The sound of the gun cocking right on my temple made me freeze in the spot. Sort of a deja vu, in a way.

'Don't move. Don't talk. Blink and your brains will paint your pretty wall. Are we clear?'

One, two, three... I scanned my kitchen and counted how many surprise guests I've got. Damn it. I can't take 6 of them. Not in a space this small. I don't wanna mess up my appartment.

'Can I at least put these down?' I raise the grocery bags in my hands, not even turning my head to look at the guy

'Don't play brave with me.' He pushed the cold metal roughly against my temple, almost digging the steel pipe into my skin

'I have ice cream in here. If it melts, I'll melt you right back.'

I got chocolate ice cream for Jimin because he's been whining like a pregnant lady about it. I swear that's all he's been eating through the summer. And somehow still has that incredible body that I wish to lick- okay, Rain. Wrong time!

'You want the bags down?' He pulled the gun away and kicked me so hard that I flew back into the wall, and both bags dropped out of my hands, letting the groceries run around the kitchen floor

The guy, who I can now see clearly, was smirking at me cockily as he stepped on a cupcake, completely crushing it on the floor.

'Come on! That was the last one as well!'

I had to almost fight some old lady for it. I ended up stealing it from her cart anyway, but still...

'Get her up.' He commanded to the other two who were near me, and they linked their arms under mine, picking me up from the ground with force.

The main guy was about 6'2, if I had to eye him like this. A few scars on the left side of his neck. Bald head. Terrible beard. And a lot of muscle. He is in a full on suit which is stuck to him like a glove. Must be sweating his balls off in this summer heat. What a dumb choice of clothing.

'So... Rain... or should I call you something else? Not sure if you kept your name this time.' He chuckles

'Depends who's asking.' I smile, instantly getting slapped across the face with a backhand which was that much heavier from the gun he kept the fingers wrapped around. Ow.

'Just as cocky as I heard. But you sure gave us trouble trying to find you. 6 countries we searched. And here we are. Out of all places, you settled for Spain.'

I sniffled as I felt the blood dripping down my lips from my nose, but I'm still more bothered about the cupcake he squashed on my marble floor. Asshole.

'What can I say. Tequila is good.' I smile

He chuckled and punched me in the stomach, making me bend over and cough from the lack of air.

He grabbed my throat and slammed my back against the wall while the other two were holding me still. 'Anything else smartass that you have to say?'

'Can you put my ice cream in the frezer?'

Another hit, and this time, a lot harder. Nearly made me throw up. The no training is getting to me. But I've had worse. A lot worse.

'Sir, he's back.'  One of the lookouts was at the window, watching through the little gap in the curtain as Jimin most likely just parked the car in front of the building

He nodded to the guys on the side who started touching me up and down, looking for my phone, and the guy on the right located it in my back pocket and gave it to the main man.