14

The day no one wanted to come had arrived. Ball night. Will we even survive? Will we not? Who the hell knows.

I took the longest, as expected. But looking at the mirror, it was definitely worth it. This long black gown was a good choice. A damn good one.

On my way down the hall, I kept hearing the chattering in the living room

On my way down the hall, I kept hearing the chattering in the living room. I don't even need to see them to know that all of them are sitting around, whining about the dancing while holding glasses of alcohol in their hands. Not a single one of them likes this.

And I was right. The moment I stepped on those stairs, I saw how right I was. They do look great, though. Especially my man. Damn. Mouthwatering...

'Come on boys, stop whining. It's only a few hours.'

8 heads whipped around to look at me, and then they started whistling and applauding. Total Deja Vu. For most of it. The only difference being Jimin's behaviour.

Last time, he barely even looked at me, not caring in the slightest. Or pretending not to. This time, he seemed like he stopped breathing as his eyes scanned me head to toe, over and over again.

He got up from the sofa in what seemed like slow motion, walking over to me as he swallowed, letting his Adams apple bop up and down.

'I-uh-you-I can't... wow.' I never heard him stutter so much for as long as I've known him. His words were all jumbled up into nothing, but at least his face was changing. A smile grew with each second as he kept looking at me.

He took my hand, caressing my knuckles gently over the sheer black fabric that decorated my hand.

'I want to marry you all over again.'

'I will be more than happy to do that.' I smile at him

'She broke him.' Hoseok was clapping like a seal in the background, dying laughing at Jimin's nervous behaviour.

But even I have to admit, I've never seen this side of him. Except for our wedding. This is kind of a miracle. Right about now, he looks like a nervous teenager. Just one more side of him to fall in love with.

'Jokes aside, you look unreal. That's a hell of a dress.' Yoongi gave me an honest compliment, not even joking as he usually does

'Wanna know the best part?' I smirk and turn around to show them that the dress is completely backless, showing off the entire tattoo.

Another round of cheering and applause started off, with a few whistles from Jungkook and Yoongi. Meanwhile, Jimin just kept silent.

'Are you alright?' I ask, gently placing my hand on his face

'I'm not sure, honestly.' He scoffs lightly, putting his hand on mine. 'I think I had a mini stroke or something. I can't believe that you're real.'

'Maybe I can help with that.' I closed the last bit of distance between us, softly pressing my lips on his, and he returned the kiss instantly, wrapping his hand around my waist.