11 (+18)

'OW OW OW OW OW LEGGO!!!!' Jungkook was screeching at Jimin, who was holding him pinned down to the ground, twisting his arm backwards to the point of breaking

'I'm gonna use you like a cloth.' Jimin mimicked Jungkook's voice, mocking him as he let him go, giggling at the fact that he obviously just shat on him

I don't know how much I've missed, but they are both sweaty as hell. Jungkook was in nothing but his shorts, and Jimin's shirt got completely stuck to his body from the sweat. I guess I missed the best part. Damn it.

'Is he getting shit on again?' I ask Jin, who nearly elbowed me in the face at the sound of my voice. He didn't hear me coming up to him as he was fully focused on them two fighting.

'Imma kill you by accident, woman.' He flicks me on the forehead. 'And yes. Very much so. This was the 5th tappout in 15 minutes.'

'I better save him then.'

I walked over to the ring, whistling to get their attention. 'Mind if we swap a bit? I think I'm in desperate need of some domestic violence.'

I barely finished asking when Jungkook ran out of the ring, and the boys nearly cried with laughter, mocking the living shit out of him.

Jimin walked over to me with a big smile, raising the top two ropes for me to get under. 'Hello, beautiful. I've been waiting.'

'Apologies for making you wait.' I smile back

'Ready to get a few bruises?' He smirks

'Well...' I bite my lip and step right into him, grabbing his shirt to pull him down a little, murmuring into his ear. 'I love the ones you leave on my ass and my throat. Can I have some of those, please?'

'Really? Flirting with me? Do you think that's gonna work?' He chuckles

'Apparently, it does work.' I smirk, watching his smile slip off his face

He reached for his pocket to realize it was empty, and then I pressed the blade into his thigh, letting him know where it was, and watching a smile grow back on his face. He started carrying a knife with him again. Only one. For now. But I think in a few days, his usual self will be back. At least in this aspect. Which is amazing for me.

'You keep getting hotter by the day.' He murmurs, letting his tongue make a sweep over his bottom lip

'And you...' I trail off

'Me what?'

'You keep getting more dead.' I grin at him, taking him down as fast as I could

'SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT IN YOUR PANTS!' Jungkook screamed from the side, all happy to see Jimin down

'Not so fast.' Jimin grinned from the ground, spinning around quickly to sweep my legs off, taking me down just the same. Well, I moved on time this time. Not that it saved me.

He jumped back up on his feet and cracked his neck, then rolled his shoulders. 'I guess we need to do some actual training.'

Even if he's joking, it's true. We are in deep shit if the Widows are chasing us. And we need to be ready 24/7.

'Then let's train, pretty boy.' I tease

What wasn't pretty was the beating I got. Well, I didn't stay indebted. We kind of beat the crap out of each other like we used to back in the day, and as painful as it was, I loved it. It's a little road in our memory lane. I could never forget that.

'Is that all you've got?' I pant out as I wipe the blood that started dripping from my nose after I got smacked in the face

'I am being nice, and you're really testin' me.' He pointed his finger at me like he's scolding me, but he was panting just the same