19

We gathered around the living room, getting ready for the little briefing that we got called in for, and Namjoon wasted no time in starting it.

'As per request of our boss J, we have gathered this so far.' Everyone chuckled a little while Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance for teasing him, but Namjoon just skipped over it and started putting out everything we've got.

'I'm still working on Shadow dude, but him being a hacker, it's gonna take a while. I also looked into the other guy Rain put on the list, Yoshi Tong, but he can be ruled out. He lives in Canada now. Married. Has a kid. Works as a solicitor.'

'Me and Jin combed through the CCTV we could find, but someone messed with them, so we came up short. On the bright side, we know they are taunting us. They left the last bits on purpose.' Jungkook continued

'This is what I've got on the affiliate.' Gyumin passed a folder over to Jimin, nearly bowing as he did, but Jimin didn't even bother looking at him. He just took the file from him and opened it, skimming through it quickly.

'Kim Chohun.' Jimin reads out a name, mostly to himself as he keeps reading

'On the next page is where you can find him. There's enough on him to be in prison, so he's definitely someone we need to look into.'

'Assault, battery charges, threatening, sexual assault...' Jimin read off the paper, and it seemed like there was no end to it. He scoffed a bit as he turned another page and found more charges. 'This guy has some first-hand connections.'

'He used to be a police officer.'

'Used to?' Jin asks

'Must love the other side of the law a bit better.' Gyumin chuckled a bit

'Okay, can you tell us how he's connected to the hacker?' Taehyung pops in

'Ah, sorry, thought I explained.' Gyumin mumbles. 'There is no name anywhere, but his bank transactions, his records, his family's records... it's all tempered with. Like completely overwritten, and I can't seem to crack through the source. There's only few people who can do such a thing, and a very skilled one not to leave traces.'

'He has family?' I ask

'Had. Wife and a daughter. Wife dead. As for daughter... She's in university. Funnily enough, Harvard. And I can tell you with confidence that she didn't deserve to get in. Her grades have been changed, too.'

'Okay. I'll pay him a visit.' Jimin nods

'Actually... it might be a lot smarter to have someone else talk to him. Someone more... feminine. More... seductive.' Gyumin cuts in, looking over at me

'Mind repeating that?' Jimin cocks his eyebrow, already flipping a knife in his hand

'Please don't stab me.' Gyumin raises both hands. 'I'm only saying because he seems to be a man whore who's constantly chasing girls his daughter's age.'

'You want me to seduce him?'

'Not exactly. But I think you have better chance of pulling information out of him than any of us.'

'I think Jimin could do it. If he puts on a wig and a dress, add some chicken cutlets in a bra, boom!' Hoseok eyes up Jimin, obviously trolling him

'He's pretty enough. If Rain does his makeup...' Jungkook joins in, snickering

'Okay, okay, don't.' I laugh with them, pushing Jimin's hand down before he commits multiple murders. 'I'll deal with him. It's fine. What else?'

Jimin gave me a sideye, which looked more like a glare, and I knew why it was. He doesn't want me seducing anyone else. Understandable.