23

'She doesn't pull attention at all, does she?' Jimin sighed as we observed Yonwa from afar

She was sitting at the bar, sipping on her drink slowly. Her legs were barely even covered in that gold, sparkly dress, crossed over to pop almost her ass out. The place she's in is pretty much a night club out in the open. The music is blasting and the flashing lights are illuminating the place.

'Not at all.' I chukled a little as I looked around her, noticing that most guys are looking right at her. I suppose free drinks are not that bad. Even the bartender is staring at her.

'Right. Let's start this suffering.'

JIMIN POV

I made my way to the open club across the street, making my way directly to her. She sticks out so damn much even in this pit of half naked people. I suppose I should expect that from a class spy. I am married to one after all. One that's currently devising about 60 different ways of torture and death for the woman in front of me, even if she acts unbothered. Cute. But, back to the task.

I slipped through the swarm easily, making a beeline for the dark haired spy, and without a word, sat down next to her. She was swirling the straw in her cocktail, playing with ice cubes in it.

'It took you a while.' She smiled, and only then looked up at me

'I've had other things to do. Sorry to keep you waiting.'

Not even trying to be subtle, her eyes slowly made their way from my legs to my face as she chewed on her straw, letting her lips wraps around it. She then smirked lightly, tilting her head cutely to the side.

'Forgiven.'

'Much appreciated.'

I'm already tired and we spoke for 15 seconds....

'So, Angel... Where is your other half? Waiting to assasinate me somewhere?' She chuckles

'Not yet. But she is quite unpredictable, so I can't say what she'll do.'

'Then why don't we test her patience?' She slurped down the rest of her drink without breaking the eye contact, and then wiped her lips by passing her middle finger over it, and then licked her finger. 'Dance with me.'

The thought this would happen crossed my mind the moment I saw where she was. And I hoped it wouldn't. Rain might kill us both.

'I wouldn't really advise you to play with your life like this.'

'Where is the fun in that?' She laughs, offering her hand. 'Please. Indulge me.'

I took a deep breath, keeping it unnoticeable, preparing myself mentally. But I suppose it's better than what it could be.

I took her hand, trying to not show how disgusted it makes me to touch someone other than Rain, but a mission is a mission...

She happily took the lead, pulling me with her to the middle of the floor where it was the most crowded, and wasted no time in placing both hands behind my neck.

I hesitated for a moment, but I put my hands on her waist, and then that waist stuck to me as she glued herself to my body closely. I heard her laugh amongst all the noises, possibly enjoying being a tease. Spies...

She kind of pushed me to start moving, her hips swaying seductively under my hands to the music. Not having much choice, I moved, just enough not to stick out, going along with whatever it is in her mind.

She pulled herself closer, her lips nearly grazing my ear, and with heels this high, she was almost my height, so that was easy. I did try to push her back right away, but she grabbed my hair firmly, pulling me aggressively back.