16

An arm stretched out in front of me, blocking my way. Not really blocking. His hand was open with his palm up.

I looked at the man who was looking anything but nice. He might be in his mid 30s based on a few lines that formed in the corners of his narrow eyes as he smirked at me. His beard was all nicely trimmed, looking like it's almost professionally done with the straight lines. His hair was also in the same style, sides shaved shorter than the rest of his pitch black, slicked-back locks.

I looked down at his hand, then back at him, simply raising my eyebrow at him.

'Join me for a dance.' He just kept smiling at me

'Lovely offer, but I have more urgent matters at hand.'

'Like?'

'Like going to the toilet. Or is that not allowed here?' I smile fakely, making him chuckle

'I could have imagined this from a woman who is either stupid or brave enough to accompany man such as Angel of death. You must have a death wish.'

'Far from a death wish. Might I ask, what is it that you imagined?'

'Argumentative and stubborn woman. Seemingly not bothered by who I am in the slightest.' He let out a laugh that sounded like he's smoking 3 packs of cigarettes a days

I smirked back at him, taking his hand. 'You said so yourself. I'm with the Angel of death. Do you honestly think you can scare me?'

'Touche.' He smiled in amusement as he got up, looking me up and down as one of my thighs was on display, and his eyes are definitely stuck to it. Men will be boys...

'Is there a particular reason as to why you stopped me, or did you just want to look at my legs? Cause I am pretty sure there are plenty of legs around here besides mine.'

'Snappy. I like it.' He chuckles and starts walking, leading me to the dance floor. 'I just wanted to talk to one of you mercenaries, and you seemed way more approachable than the rest of you. And better legs, I'm sure.' He pulled me into himself almost roughly, his hand pressing a bit too low on my back.

'Ahhh, I see.' I smile. 'What can we mercenaries help you with?'

'I thought you were the ones who needed help. I heard you are having a fun time. One down already.' He smirks

'News travel fast I see. And we never expect to live. Comes with the business. But if you don't mind telling me, who are you anyway? You seem to know an awful lot about me.'

'Oh, how could I ever be so rude.' He smirks, making me spin once before catching me again. Not as half as graceful as Jimin... 'Wang Josun. It's a pleasure to meet you, Rain.'

'Saves me the trouble, I suppose.' I smile, holding his shoulder firmly

He pulled my hand to his lips and kissed it, surprisingly gently. My eyes went over to Jimin, who was staring daggers at the guy, playing with one of the knives from the table. I had to bite into my lip not to smile. To think he could be so jealous...

'And what lovely group of people are you with, if you don't mind me asking?'

He just chuckled and turned his head up and to the side to show a spider tattooed on his neck, peaking from under his collar.

Widows.

'Ah. You wanted to gloat about taking down one of us.' I give a sarcastic smile. 'Are you sure that was a smart move?'

'Actually, I wanted to clear up a big issue. Widows are not going after you. But someone is definitely setting us up to make it seem so.' He added a bit more quietly