2

Getting rid of 6 bodies was hell of a task. Summer in Spain is like an eternal festival. People don't seem to sleep. It is hot and there is always music and livelines.

One good thing is that Spain has cartels on every corner. And they make sure that you know who they are. Not that you could miss them if you saw them. But having all those cartels means that dead bodies turn up left, right and centre. And that is currently the most perfect situation for us.

We did have to make multiple trips over a few hours, but we got rid of them. We sailed out with Jimin's boat and dropped them into the water way out of anyone's reach. They won't be found because we tied bricks to their ankles, but even if they do, they will be too bloated to be recognizable.

I'm so happy we decided to settle in Mallorca. Well, we were. Not anymore.

I don't think our old lives were ever going to leave our minds, as we always had 2 suitcases all packed up, just in case of something like this.

'I gotta say, it was a good thing that I got you those knives.' I tease him

He was so admant on not needing them. He kept saying that he left it all behind and that we won't ever need them again. Yet, he was beaming like a child with his favourite toy. And very apparently, kept them with him.

'Right about now, I am happy, too.' He smiles. 'What I'm not happy about is that someone found us.'

'I'd say we could go somewhere else, but I think we both know what we need to do.'

He placed both our suitcases on the floor and then stood up straight in front of me. His hands slipped around my waist as he pulled me closer.

'I'd say we should use this bed one more time before we leave, but we don't have the time, do we?'

'God damn it... No, we don't.' I sighed in frustration. 'And I really, really... really want you.'

I have serious, serious issues. I didn't realize how much I would miss his murderous side. I missed watching him play with those knives like they're a part of him. Even after so long without them, his aim and speed are still impecable. But it's also his entire domenour when he flips the switch from Jimin to Angel of death. I'll never get over that.

He smirked and leaned down, softly pecking my jawline, drawing an excrutiatingly slow line up to my ear, where his lips stopped to brush against my earlobe, and his words gave me goosebumps.

'If my baby wants me, then we have all the time in the world.'

'I... I think you're right.' I was already struggling to breathe, my eyes closed as I'm holding onto him, tugging gently on his silver hair

He kissed back down my jawline and stopped before he kissed my lips, only to part them with his thumb, and only bite on my bottom lip, pulling it gently.

'We better let the neighbours know how good I make you feel. One last time.'

His tongue swept over my lips, and then his lips clashed with mine.

One last time.

-----

'Somehow... it's like we never left.' I couldn't help but smile as I was looking at the massive house in front of me

All the memories flodded into my mind in no time. Just the smell of the grass surrounding the place is enough to remind me of everything we've been through here.

'If anyone took our room, I'm throwing hands.'

I looked at him, and he was lightly smiling at the house as well, but then his eyes narrowed just lightly, and he pursed his plump lips. And that can only mean one thing.