33

RAIN POV

'Morning.' I greeted the guys at the table, and they all greeted me back, with Jimin looking at me like I'm bringing Christmas present, but seeing how that mark is not any better than it was yesterday, I sat on other side of the table, down in the corner next to Hoseok.

For the first time in 2 years, I didn't sit next to him. You could feel the tension and awkwardness around us. It was almost physycal how uncomfortable it was.

The guys did their best, trying to act as normal as they could, but Jimin staring at me didn't help. He wasn't even eating. He was just watching me, trying to get a glimpse of my eyes, which I avoided as much as I could.

'I'll be downstairs. If someone... anyone needs me.' Jimin said as he got up, very obviously aiming it at me

I pretended not to hear him, looking down at my plate in silence. I know I'm acting petty, but he deserves it. Asshole. I hope he misses every single target.

'I'm gonna go keep an eye on him.' Jin muttered and left after Jimin

'Are you alright?' Gyumin spoke to me, talking in the softest, caring tone

'Besided my husband cheating on me, I am marvellous.' I answer with sarcasm dripping off my tongue, coating every word I spoke

'You know he would never do something like that, Rain. You should know better than anyone what you are to him. He would rather die than to something like that.' Taehyung makes a point but then again..

'Yet, he did it. Hickeys don't come out of thin air. And I aksed him 10 times, and he wouldn't answer. Unless one of you guys dediced to get frisky with him, I don't think he needs to explain much. I'm not a fucking idiot.'

'Come on, Rain. Do you honestly believe he would do that to you?' This time, Namjoon spoke up

I know he wouldn't. I don't have to even go deep into my heart to think of that. I know he wouldn't even think of that. I still remember how he scrubbed the hand till it nearly bled because he held someone else's hand. I know it. But I'm hurt nonetheless.

'I don't want to talk about this.'

'Please just... tell me you two aren't gonna... Not over something like this.' Jungkook spoke in the saddest tone, sounding like his parents are getting divorced

'What? I'm not leaving him! I just need a few days to cool down before I track down the bitch and melt her with acid, and also to save him from getting his ass beaten.'

'That's more like it.' Yoongi smirked and winked at me, making me roll my eyes in annoyance

And just like that... a week passed. The longest week of my damn life.

I stayed in my old room, avoiding Jimin out of pettiness. I know he's been sneaking into my room every damn night, and all he's do is whisper that he loves me and then he'd leave. He knows I was awake as well. After all this time, he knows me better than I know myself.

He constantly looked at me, tried to talk to me, which I kept ignoring. But I did keep looking at his neck, watching how the shades of the small bruise changed and disappeared, feeling my pain slowly disappearing with it's colour. Which means that today it will be completely gone.

As expected, he waited for me to wake up. He was sitting on the window and spinning one of the kunais around his finger, looking out into the distance. He's acting like a drama movie lead right now. The scorching summer sun was making his honey skin look like it's glowing. His silver strands were an almost white mess under the sunlight. And the perfect view of his neck proved my thoughts and hopes. That damned mark is gone.