34

Telling nothing about the plan to the guys definitely made it seem all that more real, considering how they looked at us when we came back home.

'You two alright?' Namjoon asked as no one else wanted to speak, avoiding the awkwardness

'My life has been extended for another day.' Jimin mumbled behind me, making me roll my eyes

'For now.' I warn him

'Can we ask what in the fuck you did?'

Based on how Jin is looking like an angry mother with crossed arms and raised eyebrow at Jimin, I fully believe Jimin's words from earlier.

'Nothing smart.' Jimin sighs. 'I was dragging out some information. And I let the situation drag on a bit too far.'

'Did you... you know...' Taehyung asks him, letting his question trail off as he looked over at me, not wanting to ask him if he actually had sex with her

'Absolutely not!' Jimin grimaced and waved his hands in defence. 'I would have offed myself then and there. Not a fucking chance.'

The guys visibly relaxed, slumping back into their spots and releasing their death glares on him. I'm sorry, baby. Although it's hard not bursting in laughter about the fact that they are scolding him over a hickey. That I left on him. And it's also heartwarming that they are so protective of me. Best family I could wish for.

'You're still an idiot.' I hiss at him

'I knew that before you said it.' He mumbled back, hanging his head low

'Did you at least get anything out after going that far?' Namjoon asks again

Jimin nodded, looking back up. 'Shadow is back as part of the Widows. Seems they are after us in the end, but not all of them are aware. There seems to be some rips in the group. And this is just my assumation, but I think that guy is on some revenge path. She wouldn't confirm, but I'm positive she's working with him. She sure tried getting information out of me.'

'No shit.' I add in a pissed off tone, only making him look like a puppy that I just kicked. I'll make it up to him anyway.

'Anything else?' Namjoon pushes

'Only one more thing. Whoever this guy is, he possibly had someone in the old Widows.'

I only glanced at Gyumin, noticing his eyes opening just slightly and for the shortest moment, but he composed himself as quickly as he could so no one noticed a thing. I pretended to keep looking at Jimin as well.

'Who?' Gyumin jumps into the convo, asking innocently

'Have no idea. It could be a friend, family, someone he owns something to... anyone. She doesn't know either. Not that she would tell me anyway.'

'She seems like she would tell you a lot.' I mutter under my breath

'Rain, please. I already explained to you why and how it happened.' His pleading voice is actually terrifyingly realistic. And he's telling me about acting...

'Whatever.' I huff out

'If you give me the name of the woman, I'll find what I can on her. Maybe we can figure out more.' Gyumin adds, and of course, every single pair of eyes went to him, but they quickly gathered themselves

'No need. I know everything that I need to know on her. I'm just trying to figure out what she wants and if she's a danger or not. She's not the priority.' Jimin answers

We thought about telling him that she's a spy, pretending that we are worried about him, but that would be a lot of complications. It would turn into an acting class with everyone having to throw on oscar worthy performances, and I don't think anyone has the patience.
This way, it makes it seem like we are trying to protect him and all that. Might buy us some time before he figures out that we know.