40

'Well, well, well. Look who decided to come back home.' Hoseok crossed his arms on his chest and leaned back, acting like he's scolding us

'What time do you call this? We've been worried SICK!' Jungkook, of course, joined in on it, making a circle gesture at himself and the rest of the guys who were surprisingly relaxed

'Young lady. This is unacceptable behaviour.' Yoongi clicks his tongue

'And you, young man, you should treat a lady properly. Why are you bringing her back all naked and half wet?!' Jin scolded Jimin

Jimin, being done with their antics, pulled a knife out, and they all started laughing at him.

'Is this the circus you live in?'

Some spy I am, didn't notice a whole ass man sitting on the sofa. Not sure how, considering he is a mountain of muscles, much line Namjoon. Plus, he's tattooed head to toe, and his hair is not something you can miss. Long, luscious black strands.

'Ren. Up and running already?' I smile at him

'Not running far, but I am up.' He smiles back. He sure is right about no running. He is bandaged all over.

'How are you feeling?' Jimin asks him

'I'd say I had worse, but I've been out of this for so long that a paper cut hurts. So... not the best.'

I took another look around, and noticed one face missing. A very important one.
'Where is-'

'I got something!'

Like he could hear my thoughts, Gyumin ran down the stairs hurriedly. 'I got something. But you gotta come with me. It's on my PC.'

Like lost ducklings, we all followed after him, with Namjoon supporting Ren to help him up.

We all gathered around his desks, and he started rambling on about all that he found.

'Most of the CCTV in the area has been erased and tempered with, but whoever was doing it forgot about traffic light cameras. This one here,' he point on the screen to a light across the street from the shop, 'it picked up this car passing by multiple times a day for the last week or so.'

It was a silver KIA car. Something you'd see on an everyday road. Inconspicuous.  I got the liscence plates and searched it up, and it comes up with the name of Moo Jong Yu Min. I ran the name in the database but a person with that name doesn't exist.' '

He was completely unphased about what he just said. He just kept explaining, opening and closing things on his screens.

'I did find one more thing. This person. I picked this up from the feed on the inside of Ren's shop.' He opened the feed and it was someone constantly peeking inside through the glass, slamming their face into it. 'He did this more than once.'

He opened more feed, showing multiple instances of the seemingly same person slamming their faces into the shop's window.

'Can you find-'

'Already done it. There's only one problem, though.'

He zoomed in on the face and then opened some search base for facial recognition, and a picture that popped up was nothing less than angering.

'He's supposed to be dead.'

Han So Jin's face was clear as day.

All of us went silent. It seems like everyone knows everything, yet we all play dumb. We know about him. He knows that we suspect him. We all know about Han So Jin. We all know about Yonwa. We might as well all just shoot each other right here and now.