32

'Ow! Ow! I'm tapping out!!!'

Taehyung was half laughing, half groaning in pain as I held him in a chokehold between my legs. His face turned red from the lack of oxygen, but he couldn't save himself. Luckily, he started tapping out. My muscles started spasming from the pressure, and any moment he would have been free.

I released him and he took the sharpest, deepest breath in, while Jin and Yoongi were dying on the side, watching us train.

'You need professional help. Psychopath.' Taehyung was laughing, scolding me jokingly through his deep breaths as he laid on the ground, possibly pretending to be a starfish

'Am I supposed to let you win to fondle your ego?' I tease

'Obviously!'

We trained for over 2 hours, exhausting ourselves way too much, but we needed to train.

Yoongi and Jin trained until Jin almost broke the finger that barely just healed from that explosion. And the way he almost broke it is that he accidentally shoved his finger in Yoongi's mouth during a fight, and Yoongi bit it on instinct. I don't know which one of us cried more. They were a laughing mess after that and left the ring to me and Taehyung.

But it's been a bit much and we went back up.

The rest of them were in the living room, currently arguing about who ate the last bag of chips. Well, Namjoon and Hoseok were at each other's throats, while Jungkook was fueling the fire, telling them that he saw Gyumin take the last one, so Gyumin got attacked. And he did it all while he was munching on the said chips, snickering about the fact that they are too heated to notice.

We joined them, flopping down on the sofas around them, watching the drama unfold.

'He's still not back?' I ask after taking a quick glance around and not seeing Jimin

'Nope. Still at it. Want me to find him?' Gyumin offers

'Nah. He's working.' I chuckle. 'Let him be.'

He said he was going to meet up with Yonwa at So Jin's. I was beyond hesitant about them being alone, but I know I have nothing to worry about. I know he won't hesitate to decapitate her, so I agreed. Plus, the less of us go, the better. And she will most likely tell him more than she would ever tell me.

After about 10 more minutes of arguing, they realized that Jungkook, in fact, was eating their crisps, and they kind of beat the shit out of him. Deserved.

'What am I watching?' Jimin chuckled from the back, looking at the pile of man on the living room floor, with Jungkook screaming for help from the bottom

'Jungkook a pigglet.' I smiled at him, watching him walk over to us

Or at least I was, until my heart completely sunk when he leaned down to kiss me, and I pulled away.

'What-'

'The fuck is that ?' I cut him off, grabbing his face almost roughly to push his face to the side, revealing his neck

Looking at the purple mark on the side of his neck, I wasn't sure if I wanted to kill him or cry.

'What the fuck is that on your neck?' I got up, feeling how my eyes are stinging at the sight

What in the fuck is going on? Did he seriously let her touch him?
All the noise next to us ceized, and I only noticed because besides my heart beating in rage, a fucking fly couldn't be heard.

'I'm only gonna ask you one more time. Why. The fuck. Do you have a hickey?' I had to clench my jaw to stop my teeth from hitting against each other in anger.