57

RAIN POV

'BOSS! They're here!'

So Jin and Yonwa both looked at me in shock while I just grinned at them.

'I told you to count your blessings.'

'How the fuck did they find us?!' He growled, getting up in a hurry. 'I'm leaving them to you. I need to take care of this.' He put a gun in her hand and ran after the guys who called him, leaving us on our own.

He closed the door behind himself, and it's like she waited for him to do it, then ran those few steps to me. She got the chain and started lowering me down.

'Come on. Get on your feet.' She spoke almost in a hurry

My feet finally touched the ground, but my knees were caving in. Fuck that is sore. Every muscle in my legs feels like it's cramping. But she continued letting off that chain, letting my arms finally fall down after all this time.

The moment my arms fell down, I wanted to cry out. It hurts like a bitch. The strain on them was too much, and the lack of circulation made my skin turn nearly blue. But now the blood is rushing back once again, and it feels like my arms are on fire. Every vein feels like it's pulsating under my skin, getting the much needed liquid that was cut off for so long.

'Give me your hands. Come on.' She took the key out of her pocket and unlocked my bloody wrists, grimacing at how much it cut into my skin

I knew it was bad, but the metal cut so deeply into my skin that it looks like it melted together. The blood covered all of it so you can't even see what is my skin and what is the metal, but I soon found out.

'Sorry about this.' She squinted and pulled on the metal locks, aggresively pulling them off of my wrists, which only made me bleed even more. But it had to be done.

She looked over at the door, trying to pull me along, but I can't move. My legs won't move.
'Come on, Rain! You've had worse. Move!'

'Easier said than done.' I grunt in pain as my knees cave in again. 'You try hanging for days.'

'Hold on. I'm getting you out of here.' She put one of my dead arms around her shoulders, pulling me with her, supporting me

'If you're taking me to die, just kill me here. Why trouble yourself with this?' I hiss as I take wobly steps, hanging mostly on her

'Who do you think gave Josun the info?' She smiles. ' I can't take the fucker down on my own. And you're the closest I'll ever have to a family. You're not dying on my watch.'

'I'm so touched.' I wanted it to sound sarcastic, but the pain was a bit much and I only ended up wincing through my words. I was wobbling, steadying myself step by step, but Josun in the corner of my eyes caught my attention

'Wait. Let's get him down.'

'Are you insane!? If he comes back he will kill all three of us!'

'I don't care. I'm not leaving him.'

'ARRRRGH!' She growled in frustration. 'When did you grow a fucking heart and conscience?!'

She might have whined, but she let his chain down, making him groan in pain much like me.

'I can't even die in peace.' He huffs out, but he's half-smiling at me

'Come on. We're getting out of here.'

'How do you expect me to carry you both?' She hisses

'Just leave me behind. I'm more dead than alive anyway. Go.' He gestured with his tired head