7

The first night of critical condition for Hoseok was over, which meant he was out of danger. But he was still out, and no sign of waking up soon.

'Guys, I know which gun was used.' Jungkook came running with a fistful of bullets, laying them all next to each other. 'This is the bullet that hit Hoseok.' He pointed to that one first. 'And this is the kind that I use.' He pointed to another one that seemed almost identical. 'Both can be used on the same gun because they're both the same calibre. Someone is using the same sniper as me.'

'You're a 100 percent sure that it was a sniper?' Namjoon asks him, leaning forward a little

'A million. This bad boy is made for it.'

'What's the max range on this sniper?'

'Up to a kilometre. But if I had to give a rough estimate, I'd say he was shot from about 500-600 metres away. If it was closer, he would have been dead. Any further, and the bullet would go astray.'

Namjoon nodded at his answer, turning to the rest.

'Jin, Gyumin. I want you on the CCTV. Check every single camera in a 600-meter radius. I want to know who wore which shoelaces a kilometre away.'

'On it.' Gyumin ran off, with Jin following after him

'Yoongi. I need you to compile a list of all the gangs, cartels, whatever the fucks who have snipers. Actually, I'll help you with that.' He looked back at Jungkook. 'I need you to try and figure out all the places where these guns are sold.'

'Gotcha.' Jungkook nodded

'And I'll leave Taehyung with Hoseok. We can't have him anywhere else in case Hoseok turns worse.' He sighed

Jimin looked at me, asking me without voicing his question, and all I did was smile and nod.

'What do you want us to do?' Jimin asks, making all three look at him in shock

'You are not in this business anymore. You are not-'

'Shut up and tell us what you need.' Jimin cuts him off

'Agreed.' I add

'Seriously? You're-you're gonna work?' Jungkook asks, sounding almost innocent, but also slightly excited

'We got tracked down in fucking Spain. Hoseok just got shot. Yes, we're working. Someone is after us all. Until it's sorted, we're back. That alright with you?' Jimin raises his eyebrow at Namjoon, and it sounded more like a threat than a question

'I don't really have a choice, do I? If I say no, it won't matter. You two will go off on your own.' He sighs

'Good that you're learning.' I tease. 'Now, what do we do?'

'We need to scope the area out. See where it would be a perfect spot for a sniper.'

'Shall we?' Jimin smiles, offering his hand to me

I placed mine in his, giving him a tight squeeze. 'Lead the way, Angel.'

We kind of hurried up to the room to get our stuff, and of course, he went straight into his assasin mode.

Black t-shirt that is slightly baggier, and tucked into his trademark trousers; black cargos with more pockets than I can count. And his favourite part. The little knife satchels on the side of his thighs, where he is currently fastening his blades, looking like he is attaching a part of his soul back to himself.

'You are going to cook in that.' It's the middle of the damn summer. He will get a heatstroke

'Unfortunately, my boxers can't hold the weights of the knives. I tried.' He smirks at me, teasing back. 'But I'll tell you what.' He walked over to me, surprising me by pushing me against the closed wardrobe, slipping his hand around my hips and pulling me into him. 'The sooner we get back... the sooner you can help me take them off.'