51

RAIN POV

'... dead?'

'You saw the blood. By the time they get to him, he'll be a goner.' *laughter*

I'm slowly coming to it from the darkness, but I can't open my eyes properly. It's like I'm stuck in some sort of sleep paralysis where I'm awake, but my body is asleep. Well, tired mostly.

The voices around me are slowly becoming clearer. I can hear painful grunting from somewhere in the room and the sound of repeated hitting. After each hit, the sound of chains rustling and hitting against each other echoes lightly.

Is that Jungkook they're hitting? Did they take him as well?

I wiggled my fingers a little, but I couldn't move my hands. Not because I'm paralyzed, but because I'm tied up.

My hands are tied up above me, cuffed by cold metal wrapped around my wrists. My legs are just hanging down, and I'm barely able to scrape the ground. I can't stand properly. I suppose they didn't want me to fight them off. Smart on their part. But fucking hell my wrists hurt. How long has it been?

'Princess is awake.' Yonwa announced it to whoever was there, and then the banging from the other part of wherever I am stopped, and was replaced by heavy breathing instead. Very raspy breathing.

I heard multiple footsteps coming my way, but one of them stopped in front of me while the other walked around me once, dragging his feet slowly, and then stopping in front of me.

Long, bony fingers grabbed my face and pushed my head up, gripping me tightly at the sides. 'Good morning, sunshine.'

So Jin. God I'll enjoy ripping him to shreds.

I fought to open my eyes, my eyelids feeling heavy and tired, but I need to know what's going on around me. They fluttered multiple times before I could open them, but even then, they kept rolling back like they're refusing to stay open.

'I told you not to double-dose her.'

'You told me to make sure she's asleep. She's always been crazy. One might not have worked on her.' Yonwa answers him. So it was her who shot me in the neck. Good to know. Reason 500 to kill the whore.

I slowly managed to focus my eyes back to normal, more or less, finally able to take a look. Although I was still blinking more than needed, I could see.

A warehouse?

It looks like an old rusty place, and apparently used as a torture place. There is blood all over the place and chains hanging from the thick metal bars on the roof of the place. There are no windows or any source that shows me if it's day or night. There are also multiple people in here, although they all seem dead. Or passed out.

There are 2 guys hanging opposite me, one gutted open with his intestants now on the floor. That explains the awful smell. The guy next to him seems alive, but just barely. He's naked and all cut up and beaten. I can see they broke all of his fingers as well. But his chest is slowly rising and falling. He's barely breathing. Wait-these are Josun's guys.

I looked around more and saw none other than Josun himself tied up with chains much like me, just further down the line. He's alive. For now. But they've beaten the crap out of him. Blood is dripping down his face and chest, soaking his shirt. That was him grunting.

*smack* 'Where are you looking at?'

So Jin slapped the shit out of me, pulling my attention back to him. I would say it hurt, but whatever they gave me is making me numb as fuck, so it felt like I've been tickled, not slapped, even though blood is dripping down my nose.