25

I think I really did torture him a bit too much last night. He slept like a baby, and for a long while. He barely even stayed awake to tell me what exactly happened with Yonwa, although he spent more time explaining how disgusted and pissed off he was with her touching him. He better be.

But besides the point.

I woke up way before him and was already down at the table when he decided to join us. Half naked. All he had on were shorts, which were hanging a bit too low.

Jin glanced at him and nearly spat out the coffee on himself, and then started laughing. Not that it took long for the rest of them to catch on.

His neck and torso were covered in hickies, and his wrists were not just lightly bruised but nearly purple. I suppose I couldn't see much in the dark, but I sure see it now. And so does everyone else.

'What have you done to the poor man?!' Yoongi was laughing at me, but it was a laughter of shock

'I really wonder.' Jimin answers him, clicking his tongue at me sarcastically, but that only made me bite down on my lip not to smile

He walked up behind me, and his hand wrapped around the front of my throat as he pulled my head backwards, looking at me from above. 'Happy with yourself, are you?'

'Very.' I smile up at him

He smirked back and then leaned down, kissing me softly from being upside down, and then he sat next to me.

'I swear you two came back just to shove it in our noses that you have a crazy sex life.' Hoseok whines

'Prancing around naked to show off his marks. What a dick move.' Jungkook joins in, but he was trolling with a smirk plastered on his face

'Jimin hyung, you look like she beat you to death.' Gyumin joins in on the joking, laughing at him, and it made everyone else laugh, too

'It would have been less suffering if she did that.' Jimin answers him, but he's squinting at me

'Your own fault.' I remind him

'Yes, yes. I know.' He rolls his eyes. 'I already apologized. You want me to beg?'

The moment the words left his mouth, he realised what he said and instantly told me to shut up because I started snickering.

'Ignoring these two horny fuckers, did anyone find anything?' Namjoon asks

'Oh, oh, I got something!' Gyumin raised his hand like he's in school. 'I searched up for the name, but the only thing I got was the death certificate. But the certificate looks as fake as it gets. It says he died in a car accident, but I also searched every single incident on the day of his death, and there were only 2 car accidents that day. One was a lady that backed up into someone else in a shopping store car park, and another one was where a driver ran a red light and slammed into a pole. No one died.'

'So we're back to square one. Again.' Yoongi sighs

'Hehe. You'd think, wouldn't you?' Gyumin got all excited and giggly. 'I would never give up that easily. I did some digging and found where he was last alive, so to speak. There is an apartment in the Gangnam region that was registered under the name of Han So Jin. And that guy has been dead for 4 years based off of what Rain told us. It seems this Yu Min guy took his identity to hide for a while. And his place.'

'Why don't you start with this then?!' Jin scolds him

'Because this way, it has a better impact! Duhhh!'

Collective signing and facepalming rounded the table, but the kid still did something, so you can't complain.

'Anything else?' Namjoon asks