30

I was still pissed off, running a million plans in my head of how to kill the black-haired whore as I walked in a hurried step, but I almost boiled over at the sound of Jimin's giggles.

He was walking beside me quietly, smiling at something and giggling with himself like an absolute lunatic. After the third giggle, I was near shooting him, too.

'What's so damn funny?!'

'Not funny. Adorable.' He giggles, this time at me. 'You're so jealous, and it's honestly the best thing ever.'

'I am not jealous. I am pissed off!' I hissed at him as I kept walking, trying to get to the bike as fast as I could

'Yep. You're pissed off.' He was straining so much as he tried not to laugh, and looking at him, he was chewing on that full, bottom lip of his, containing his laughter

We eventually made it to the bike, but instead of getting on it, he leaned against it. He was half sitting on it, his legs spread slightly, his eyes not moving from mine.

'Come here, baby.' His fingers slipped around my hips, pulling me to him. I didn't have a chance to move back because the moment he pulled me in, he wrapped his arms around my back.

'Jimin, we need to-'

'What you need to do is shut up and let me kiss you.'

Melting away all the anger, his lips slowly glided over mine. Trapping my lips one by one between his own, he smiled lightly into the kiss before his tongue slipped past mine, his hold becoming tighter on me.

After making a slight mess of that silver perfection of hair with my own fingers, he pulled away with a gentle tug of my bottom lip, nibbling on it with his perfect teeth.

'Better, my love?' He hums in a sweet tone, his thumbs moving gently against my waist as he held me

I looked down and nodded lightly, lying through every little motion. I still wanna shoot her.

He grabbed my chin, lifting it up to make me face the smirk that decorated those perfect lips.

'This is what we're gonna do. We're gonna go and save your friend. And then we're going home.' He sliped his hand gently around my throat, pulling me a bit closer. 'And then I'm gonna fuck that little attitude of yours out of you.'

I could feel his hand tightening as I swallowed, and then he let go.

'Now let's go for a ride. And maybe, if you fix the behaviour, I'll let you ride me.'

He let go of me and passed me a helmet, putting his on and getting on the bike. He turned it on and revved it twice, waiting for me to climb behind him. At the moment, I'm contemplating leaving Josun to die. I need to get home.

I held firmly onto him while he dashed through the city, sliding between the cars and traffic like he's driving this thing on daily. I barely even let go once we got to the hospital. I was honestly just overheating at the thought of what will happen when we're home.

I got off the bike, watching him take off his helmet, running his hand through his hair to push it back. His eyes closed, and his head slightly leaned back, his Adam apple prominent at this angle even more than usual. God how I wanna lick that throat right now.

'.... do this?'

'Hmm?' I hum in surprise, completely skipping over every single word that came out of his mouth

He chuckled and gently grabbed my chin, liftining it up as he looked down at me. 'I asked how you wanted to do this. This is not the time to daydream about what I'll do to you. Leave that part to me.'