18

I was so tired. We really haven't slept all night. Even though he kept to his word and was nothing but loving and gentle, I'm still tired. And so is he.

I spent the last 20 minutes watching him sleep like the biggest creep, but I can't help it. Who wouldn't want to look at an angel sleeping?

He was sleeping on his back, his naked body on to display. You would think he's modelling or something because his crotch is the only part of his body that's covered. His arm behind his head and the other one over his toned stomach. His chest raised and fell calmly, deep breathing passing through his plump lips. His neck marked with a few marks I left on there, and a few scratches on his shoulder. I don't even want to see his poor back. It must be bleeding...

Okay, Rain. Stop eye fucking your husband and let him rest.

I said that to myself about 5 times before I actually got out of the room and went downstairs to meet the rest of them. If they're even awake. I could hear them talking as I was walking down, and it was mostly Hoseok trolling them about how he enjoys being dead.

'Morning, boys.' I greet them, slumping down into a chair

'Morn...ing.' Jungkook muttered and snickered, and soon enough, all of them started giggling like 10 year olds

'Nice bracelets.' Taehyung snickered through his comment, his eyes glued to my hands

I looked down, and only now I realized that I had bruises around my wrists from the tie. I must have been pulling hard on it.

'Now I get why you nearly took down the wall. Might wanna move that bed a bit away from it.' Jin cocked his eyebrow

'Jealous much? Got none last night?' I tease back, holding up my glass with both hands to proudly show off my wrists

'You got enough for us all, it seems.' Yoongi laughs

'Someone else did, too.' Namjoon mumbles and looks ahead

We all looked over to see Gyumin coming to us with multiple scratches and hickeys on his body, mostly over his lower stomach. He was stretching happily, looking like he slept on a cloud. So calm and serene.

'Well, well, well. Look at the kid having fun. I hope you used protection!' Jungkook teased him right out of the gate, pretending to scold him

'You are far too young for such things.' Jin joins in

Gyumin just happily grinned at them, 'Got none, did you?'

Everyone started laughing at poor Jin, and even he caved in with chuckling. 'So your first ball was fun?'

'I was too lost to care for it. I couldn't wait to run from there.' He admits, flopping on a chair

'I assume Jimin is still sleeping?' Namjoon asks

'Yep. And you're gonna let him.' I point my knife at him, making them all chuckle

'Okay, calm down, Jimin 2.0. I wasn't gonna wake him up. You'll just have to fill him in on the details later.'

'You're filling him in for a change.' Hoseok giggles, earning another round of childlike laughter

'Fill me in on what?'

Jimin's deep, raspy voice came from the stairs as he was walking over, lightly cracking his neck. He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to push it back, but it only fell over to the side. His shirt was not even on properly, and the right bottom angle twisted upwards do his entire V line and his scar were on display. I've gotten to adore that scar of his. It is a sign that he survived death. And it also makes him about 50 million times hotter.