15

Just as I remember. A class actress without a doubt. If I didn't know her, I would be convinced she's honest.

She changed her appearance quite a bit, not that I'm surprised or that I expected anything different. I've done it more times than I can count.

Back when we were at Widows and when I saw her last, she was with long, golden curls. She even wore blue contacts back then, pretending she was half Russian. She also put on some weight now. In a good way. Having boobs and ass can't hurt when you're chasing young guys.

'I swear you look familiar.' I tilt my head a little

'Really?' She chuckles. 'I don't know. Have we met before?'

'Not sure. How old are you?'

'Oh, I'm 19.' She gives a big smile, looking at Gyumin who was holding his hand around her waist

'Huh... I must have gotten it wrong then.' I smile as well. 19 my ass. She is a year older than me. She doesn't even look 19. But if it works...

'I do have a feeling like I've seen you before, though.' She looks at Jimin, scanning him head to toe. 'Are you an actor or a model maybe?'

He just stared at her in his usual emotionless fashion, replying with o one single word. 'Neither.'

'You should be.' She chuckles

'Baby, you want something to drink?' Gyumin cuts in, gently tugging on her waist

'Ah, sure, yeah.' She smiles. 'Whatever you're having, I'll have, too.'

'Okay.' He smiles back at her. 'I'll be right back.'

'I'll give you two some space and keep Gyumin.' Jimin whispered into my ear and then pulled away with a smile

'Okay. Thank you.'

'Anytime.' He raised my hand and kissed it, then simply left without even glancing at her

It took about 3 miliseconds before she wiped the fake smile, and stepped closer to me. 'What. The fuck?'

'I was gonna ask the same, actually. I thought you were dead.'

'If only.' She sighs. 'Lord knows life would be easier that way. I was more thinking of what the fuck are you doing with a fucking mercenary?' She glances behind me. 'Angel of death? That's him, right?'

'One and only.' I smirk proudly

'I heard rumors, but I thought it was insanity. I mean, it's him.' She keeps whispering. 'He is a one man army. Ruthless. Vicious. Deadly. Emotionless. Well, not anymore apparently.'

'He is all those things still. But my marriage sholdn't be any of your concern. What the hell are you doing with the kid?'

'YOU ARE MARRIED TO HIM?!' She hissed at me in shock, her eyes nearly popping out of her skull. 'I thought that was a rouse. Never thought you'd actually be married to him.'

'You need to work on your intel, Yonwa. And I'm not with a mercenary. I am a mercenary.' I turn around, pretending to look at Jimin, but showing her my tattoo

'So... it was you? It really was you who took down Isui? His own daughter?'

'And I did so happily.'

'God, I wanna kiss you right now.' She exhaled and smiled in relief. It was a true smile, not a forced one.

'Huh?'

'I spent years trying to escape that man. I was hiding however I could not to go back to that... place.' She shook her head a little, looking like she's trying to rid herself of the thoughts. 'I had to join a different cartel just to hide. From one hell to another.'