4 (+18)

Waking up was so nostalgic. For a moment after opening my eyes, I was convinced that I was still asleep and possibly dreaming. It felt like home. Even more so once I looked to my side, and found Jimin sleeping peacefully.

For a moment, I got flashes of the first time I actually saw him sleeping, and it made me nearly giggle. Nowadays, I struggle waking him up. He must be making up for all the time he missed out on sleeping. And honestly, I could lay here and watch him sleep for days on end. 

'You will never stop doing that, will you?' He smiled as he kept his eyes closed still, his slightly hoarse voice telling me that he's been awake a while

'Good morning to you, too.' I chuckle

He opened his eyes and dragged himself over to me, collapsing almost on me. He wrapped himself around me, burying his face in the crook of my neck, and guiding my leg to wrap around his waist.

'Morning, baby.' He left a little kiss on my throat, nuzzling closer to me

'Sleep well?' I mumble into his silky hair, leaning my cheek on his head

'Mhm.' He hums and nods lightly. 'But I think my muscle memory from this place is working it's magic. I woke up early. I guess the body knows.'

'Wanna let your body remember the shower?'

'Is that your way of telling me that I smell?' He chuckled softly

'Not exactly what I had in mind.'

I have never seen someone get up so fast from the bed. He pulled all the covers with him, nearly falling on the floor as he got tangled in them, and then he grabbed my ankles and yanked me from the bed. I was too busy laughing to even try and stop him, but then again, I did ask him first. 

'Hold on.' 

He picked me up, letting both of his hands grab my ass to hold me up on himself, making me wrap myself around his naked torso.

He carried me into the bathroom, letting me down on the sink island just to turn on the water, and then he practically attacked me.

He kissed me like he's never done it before, devouring my lips as his hands grabbed my lower back, pushing me into him. His feverish kisses slipped down to my neck, a hoarse growl of pleasure vibrating against my skin.

My hand ran frantically over his shoulder and neck, pulling him in as much as I could, although there is no space between us.

He smiled into the kiss, and pulled away with my bottom lip trapped between his teeth. Letting go of me only to take off my shirt, he quickly went back in, this time marking my neck with a little bruise. Or not a little one. His fingers laced through my hair, leaning my head to the side to gain more access to my neck, and he bit into it roughly, making us both moan at the feeling. He loves marking me, and I love letting him.

The steam from the shower filled the bathroom quickly, and it still took us a minute to realize it because of the heated makeout session.

Not even trying to hide the smiles on our faces, we giggled together as he pressed me against the shower wall, drenching us both under the hot water.

'Is it just me or-'

'No. It feels different in this shower.' I cut him off

'Stop reading my mind, you witch.' He was falsely complaining, smiling brightly at me before letting his tongue slip past mine once more

I always thought it wasn't really normal how much we wanted each other. Our desire for each other is almost animalistic, and it always wins over us. And with time, it's only becoming worse, which I never thought would be possible. There are days when we don't even get out of our bed, yet we end up exhausted. And even exhausted, I still want him. At this point, we both dealt with the fact that we have a problem and that we are extreme nymphomaniacs.