13

'Is he getting better?' Namjoon spooked me a little, sneaking up behind me, but that's on me. I was focused on watching Jimin train Gyumin once again.

It's been a few days since we had the mission, and he's been mercilessly beating him since then. His suspicion only went up since then, and he's been almost stalking the kid. Might be a bit obsessive, but understandable.

'I don't know. He looks strong, but he does the complete opposite.'

'Just say what you really wanna say.' He sighs, crossing his arms

'Fine.' I look directly into his eyes. 'He's full of shit.'

His lips twitched a little into a small smile, and he nodded. 'Distrusting as always.'

'And you are way too trusting.'

'Perhaps.' He turned back to the ring, watching them fight. 'I trusted you, and look at us now.'

'You didn't trust me. You put me under Jimin's supervision.'

'I was a pro wingman. You're welcome.' He grins at me, flashing his dimples

I would argue more if he wasn't cute like this and made me laugh. 'Whatever.'

'Yeah, yeah.' He chuckles. 'Just... trust me. Can you do that?'

'Obviously.'

'Good. Now, let's get those two upstairs. We have a new mission.'

After gathering everyone in the living room, he started talking, gaining everyone's attention.

'We have a problem.'

'Besides being chased down?' Yoongi asks sarcastically

'Worse. Now we gotta jump into the den.'

'AAAARGH NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!' Yoongi whined with his body fully contorting

'Unfortunately. The annual ball is this coming weekend. Hoseok is staying behind. For all intense and purposes, he's dead. Understood?'

'OH FUCK YES!' Hoseok cheered, and then started mocking for Yoongi

'Here. Shoot me. Please.' Yoongi passed a gun to Taehyung

'You really want to do this?' Jimin asks

'We have to. If we don't, we are showing fear, and I am not giving them the satisfaction.'

'And we can use it to snoop around a little.'

'Precisely. We can't locate anyone because of this hacker. Someone is bound to get drunk and spill shit. We need every spec of information we can get.'

'Umm-' Gyumin started raising his hand, preparing to ask

'It's a ball. Dancing and shit.' Jungkook cuts in

'Oh, no, I actually know about this one. Never been to one, though. But I had a different question. If the rest don't know about me, should I stay hidden as well?'

'Look at you using your brain for things other than hacking.' Jin teases

'In a different scenario, I'd say yes. I would have told Jimin and Rain to stay behind as well, but if they got tracked in Spain, they know they are here. It's the same for you. You've been here for months. They definitely know.'

'Damn. I tried to get out of this. I can't dance for shit.' He melted into the sofa, pouting like an actual child

'I'm so surprised.' Jimin muttered under his breath so only I could hear, and it took a lot not to laugh. He's such a sassy shit.