46

My fucking god. I'm married to a leech.

I spent 10 minutes just standing in front of a bathroom mirror, turning and twisting to check my body all over, and no matter how I looked at it, I was branded.

To start off with my neck, there is barely any skin visible between all the bruises he gave me. Some darker than others, but those two first ones he left on me are covering the sides of my neck alone, and they're crossed over with reddish marks from where his fingers were wrapped. There are 11 love bites on my neck alone. I've got 7 of them all over my chest. 3 on my collarbones. 1 on each side of my abdomen, right above my panties. 5 on my left thigh, 4 on my right. I even got one on the nape of my neck. My ass has a full red mark of his hand, perfectly drawn into my flesh. I swear I had fewer marks when he tortured me.

I should be worried, but I looked at my face in the mirror and saw that I was smiling. I'm thrilled that he left them. Apparently, too happy to notice him coming into the bathroom.

He made me jump a little as his arms wrapped around me from behind, his lips slowly caressing the nape of my neck. 'Hey.'

'Hi.' I smile and close my eyes, leaning into his embrace. 'Sleep okay?'

'Like a baby.'

I opened my eyes, observing him in the mirror as his lips trailed my skin. I observed the lines of his face changing as he smiled to himself while kissing me. I watched his arms tighten around me, his muscles slightly shifting as he held me closer. And I was melting at the sight. If I had to put into words what love looks like, it would be this.

It would be him. The way he looks at me. The way he smiles to himself when he holds me. The way he seems to forget about the rest of the world when I'm in his arms. The way his heart is beating fast against my back. And it would be me.

The way my skin prickles at his touch. The way my smile grows at a mere look from him, even when I don't want to smile. How I completely melt away and my entire insides feel like they're fluttering when he kisses me. And the way my heart beats at the same crazy rhythm as his does.

'I forgot to tell you something last night.'

'What?'

His lips pressed gently to my earlobe, caressing the thin edge with every word he spoke.
'I adore you.'

I couldn't help but giggle at him. He must have told me a dozen times last night that he loved me, stopping whatever we were doing to kiss me so lovingly that he took away my breath.

'Is my love funny to you?' He teases, gently biting into my shoulder, but it was only to tickle me, making me laugh a little

He looked up at the mirror, observing us like I had so far, and then placed another kiss, but this one on my cheek. 'Hungry?'

'A little. You tired me out.' I smile at him

He switched from cute to flirty in no time, seductively whispering in my ear, 'It was only a warmup for tonight.'

He smacked my butt lightly and walked out, letting me finish whatever I had to do. I swear, he's trying to get rid of me.

Somehow, I managed to drag myself downstairs with my jelly legs. I honestly felt like I might fall down the stairs at one point because my knees caved in slightly.

I dragged myself to a half empty table, noticing Jimin, Ren, Jungkook and Gyumin were not there.

'They're train-what.the.fuck?' Taehyung put his coffee mug down, his eyes darting aggressively over my neck and my legs, which were covered only to my thighs with the long shirt, so the bruises peeked out