Epilogue

SOMEHOW, Thomas managed to convince her to get a kid.

Well... Minho claimed it was actually an accident and Thomas just forgot to wrap it before he tapped it, but Minho's mind was just different, alright?

Anyway, it wasn't a kid. It were two kids. Twins.

(Ignore how it's always twins in my stories)

Alice and Chase. Alby and Chuck. Named after the ones that had meant so damn much to Siren and Thomas.

Chase looked just like Thomas. Brown, messy hair and the cutest nose on earth.

Except, he gained Siren's personality. They only started to notice that when he turned two, but now that he was six, it was clear.

Alice, in fact, was as much of a sunshine as Thomas. Her hair was even blonder than Siren's, gold when she stood under the sun.

As Thomas was trying to get Chase to make a sand castle, Alice ran over to Siren.

"Mommy!" A big smile was on her face, showing off the gap between her teeth. "I got you a flower."

She held the flower so close Siren could barely see it until she had taken it out of Alice's hand.

A dandelion.

"Ahw." Smiling, Siren stared at it. "Where did you get this, sweetie?"

"Tío Jorge showed me a field full of them!" She jumped onto the sand with a cute laugh and watched Thomas and Chase like Siren had been doing before.

Thomas kept motioning at the sand, but Chase shook his head and quickly, slipped out of Thomas's arms and started a sprint toward Siren.

Obviously, Thomas could easily run past the kid, though he didn't. Instead, he caught the kid in his arms and scooped him in the air so smoothly it looked like Chase didn't weigh a thing.

It got the kid laughing so loudly that Siren squealed and Alice giggled.

"Ah, so you do enjoy that, little man?" He held Chase in front of his face.

"I'm not Simba!" He stuck out his tongue, then kicked with his feet. "Put me down now. Enough!"

Chuckling, Thomas put Chase down next to Alice before he sat down himself.

"Look." Alice pointed at Siren's hair, where the flower was in now. "I got mommy a flower."

"Oh, wow!" Thomas gasped. He took the girl onto his lap. "I'd almost steal it."

"Don't you dare!" Alice laughed, and she slapped his hand away before he could even reach the dandelion. "It's for mommy."

Thomas smiled. "Okay, Al." A pause. "Would you make a sand castle with me?"

"Can we add shells?"

"Of course," he replied.

"Then yes!"

Thomas and Alice got up together, hand in hand.

"Will be back." He placed a kiss on Siren's mouth. "Feel free to join!"

Siren and Chase watched them run toward the sea. "And you? What do you want to do?"

Chase shrugged. His hair got even messier by the wind. He sniffed as he moved in front of his mom. "Zach and Reeve promised we would make spaghetti together tonight."

Oh, also, those two were finally together.

"Really?" Siren raised an eyebrow. "And what're you planning?"