061 - Realizations

SHE decided to go for a shower while Thomas was gone. The first real shower she had in months. Warm water, not a sea. In a closed cabin, not an open area.

Sighing, she felt the water trickle down her body. The cuts had already healed to the point where they were just red lines and the skin around it was ruined with forming scars, but at least she was able to walk again.

When she got out of the shower, she snuggled in a blanket and sat down on the couch, where Reeve and Marie were sitting too.

"You look comfy."

"I am." Siren nodded. "So, how is everyone?"

"A bit tense because we're so close to going into the city once Thomas is back, but great," Reeve replied. "You?"

"Perfect," she couldn't hide her smile. "Very good. Awesome. Amazing! So damn well. Lovel-."

"We get it. You're smitten with Thomas."

"Aren't we all?" She let go of a breath.

"Definitely not." Reeve chuckled. "Last time you acted like this, it was because he kissed you on the cheek."

"Oh, that was amazing," Marie agreed. "You were so hyped and acting drunk."

"Do you want to know what he did today?"

Reeve pulled a face. "I don't think so."

"I definitely want that."

"Okay." Siren let herself fall backward on the couch. "Well. It involved lots of kissing. That's all the detail you're gonna get."

"No. We're not doing that," pissed off voices entered the room. Siren shot up, followed by everyone in presence; Thomas, Newt, and Gally were back.

"What's going on?" They gathered around the table again. Gally pointed at the biggest building on the map.

"I never said you were going to like the plan, Thomas." He grunted.

"What is the plan?"

Thomas's eyes fell to Siren for just a second, then he averted them. "Nothing."

Newt sat down at the table as Gally started explaining. "If we manage to get Teresa she can give us information and-."

"No. There's gotta be another way."

Siren's heart skipped a beat. Teresa.

"Like what? You've seen the building. She is our only way in."

Taking advantage of Teresa didn't sound like the perfect plan to her either... but anything to save Minho.

"You really think she's gonna help us?" Thomas added.

Gally shrugged. "I don't plan on asking for her permission."

Brenda straightened her back, sighing. "Am I missing something here? This is the same girl who betrayed us, correct? Same dick?"

"Hey!" But Marie grabbed Siren's arm before she could even start protesting.

"I like her," Gally mumbled, motioning at Brenda, who already looked at Thomas.