Siren and Thomas shared a glance.

"Well, we started this together. May as well end it that way, too."

Siren shrugged at the brunette. He eventually nodded. "Fine. Let's go get him back."

Thomas and Siren claimed the backseat. Newt had given them a glance, then told Fry to start driving. It would take about half an hour.

"You two are idiots," Newt said.

Siren leaned forward. "How about I tell you we already planned to save Minho in the same week I escaped? Would that make you happier?"

"Absolutely not-,"

Thomas chuckled at her.

"Won't Brenda, Zach, Marie, and Reeve kill us when we come back?" Frypan wondered, a laugh escaping his mouth.

"Not if we die in a circle of Cranks and WICKED members."

Newt sighed. "Yeah, just spread your positive energy and view on life around, Siren."

A few more laughs. Half an hour later, they  arrived in front of a big tunnel, darkness the only thing visible.

They jumped out of the car. Thomas held a map in his hands. Sometimes, he looked up at the tunnel. "We gotta get through this."

"You want us to go in there?" Newt sighed. "I don't wanna come across as too negative, but if I was a Crank, that's exactly where I would be."

"I don't think we have much of a choice." Thomas shrugged. "Let's go."

"Can I-."

"No, you cannot drive." All three glances were pointed at Siren.

"Why not?"

"Remember what happened a month ago?"

She pulled a face. "That was just an accident. It was nothing."

"You, Marie, and Brenda nearly drove into a lake after you hit a tree."

"Well." Her mouth opened, but no more excuses came out. "Yeah, okay- I'll take the backseat."

"I get shotgun." Newt added, and sat down.

Once they were all ready, "Well, here we go."

Fry drove carefully into the dark tunnel. After a few feet, the lights appeared and they were able to see what was going on. Just a long distance. Old vehicles on the sides. Garbage.

"Yeah, just take it nice and slow," Newt encouraged.

Siren snorted. Her attempt to cover it up with a cough failed. "Uh- yeah, sorry."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" A sudden stop and she stopped smiling.

"It's okay." Thomas stared at the Crank in front of them. It stood there, gagging at nothing. Ripped clothes, dirty skin, and greasy hair.

"It's just one, so take it slow, go around him."

"Perhaps we could run it over. Sounds safer to me." Siren peeked over Newt's shoulder. "Yeah, you should definitely run it over, Fry."