Chapter 182-Summoning Naruto

Boni City, Seblix

It is a dark night in Boni. Hannah stands guard outside the discrete house that the rebels have chosen as their hideout. Their attempts to recruit in this city have been challenging, but this was a team made for such a challenge. Naruto and Hinata are the two people who inspire the citizens of Homeworld. They either join because of the emergence of the pocket-worlder who was able to start a war against the empire, or because of the return of the true heir to the throne of Homeworld.

All is quiet and it appears they have been undiscovered until Hannah spots two women approaching. It is Himawari and Safura. Hannah immediately heads inside to wake her teacher and the princess. Within seconds they are outside, seeing the woman they recently fought walking side-by-side with their daughter.

"Get away from her!" Hinata says.

Safura smiles, "I am here to speak to—"

Naruto rapidly activates his divine oddity, he power-transfers to left-leg and right-arm. He kicks the ground, throwing himself towards Safura with tremendous speed. The 7th Hokage stops just short of the Head General before throwing a punch with his powered-up arm, his fist stopping just an inch before the head general's nose. His fist induces a gust of wind, cleaning the alley of the junk that has polluted it.

It is a clear warning shot, but Safura doesn't flinch.

"Stand away from her, Himawari," Naruto says.

"It's OK dad; I am capable of looking after myself."

Himawari produces the Sacred Dagger, showing it to her father and mother. She releases it mid-air. The dagger rushes around Safura's head ten times in a perfect circle, moving with such speed and power that it could inflict serious injury if the Head General attempted to move, before returning perfectly to the Blaze Princess' hand.

Naruto smiles, it seems like Himawari hasn't stopped her training since she left after the Foundry incident.

"Your power is very impressive," Safura says. "But I am not here to fight. I am here to request your help. An affliction known as Fauna Blight has appeared in CheoCho, a problem that we don't have the power to stop. The emperor has sent me to request your assistance."

"Your 'life' energy is key," Himawari explains.

Michel the Horse walks forward to Naruto's side. He glares at Safura as she continues to maintain a calm smile. He knows that the emperor is the one responsible for the creation of Fauna Blight, and he knows that the affliction has forever changed the course of his life. If it were not for Fauna Blight he would not be the Imperial Steed, nor would he be an exile from the Beast Clan.

"This is a trap," Michel tells Naruto. "Only the Beast Clan is affected by Fauna Blight. Don't let her deceive you Naruto, this is an act of desperation by the Imperial Guard. They realise that they can't stop you anymore so they are trying something more elaborate."

"I don't sense any deception," Hinata admits.

"There must be deception!" Michel shouts back in a moment of rare insolence.

"It doesn't matter if she is lying or not," Himawari says. "Dad, Boruto and I both believe that she is telling the truth. He went to CheoCho to make sure that you would come. I don't know about Fauna Blight, but if you don't go then Boruto will be in trouble."

The Future: Naruto Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें