44|Play Mass ||Part2

Mulai dari awal

I take it out to show her. She grabs it and moves to the bar.

*More rum dat enuh*

The crowd starts going wild again, this time everybody is singing "Carnivallll come backkkk hoooooo---ooouu-ooome, come home to me, come home to me"🎶

My hand is pulled by one that's familiar.

Muuch.

"Girl how much finger diss!?" she laughs.

You know a poppy show dem take me fah?

"Move nuh Muuch." I laugh shoving her hand away from me.

A Monster energy drink cart passes. I see that they're handing out X-bar chocolate with the drink and decide to dip in it.

My friends follow and I dip again to secure one for T.

"We need everybody to the right side of the truck. RIGHT SIDE OF THE TRUCK. We going ahn turnnn" the MC orders us.

Without thinking I start moving to the right side of the truck.

The doll drunk but she nuh dumb.

Nuh truck nahgo lick me.

*Thank God*

In doing this though, I lose my friends.

Well everybody know fi stay near this truck since it's the one we sponsored.

I stand there waiting for the truck to turn from Trafalgar to Hope Road.

*Then yuh nuh see say we lass dem babes?*

Ummm...

??

I stand still, deciding to do a 360° turn.

Murrrdaaaa just look how me lass people.

"Mmmm dey seh dey want anotha one" 🎶Dip by Hypasounds starts playing and mi completely forget 'bout my friends.

*Somebody come fi her deh*

I start wining down, tipping up on my toes for balance while bringing the straw from my cup to my mouth.

"... spread your legs and, dip dip dip dip dip" 🎶

I follow all the instructions.

This goes on for however long... I don't have proper time concept right now.

"Girl a yah so you deh ah wine and people a look fi you?" I'm pulled up by Lorelle.

We both laugh and move off in attempts to get back to the group.

The truck gets on Hope Road and a just more chaos after that.

"Everybody can share the sides of the truck equally now people!" the MC cuts in between the music.