Liv 💜: I love you. ❤️

Cole 💚: I love you too. ❤️

——————————-

Next day

Cole POV

The next morning I woke up to Gabe cuddling with me. I rolled my eyes before I looked over and saw Dana asleep on the floor.

I got up and started to get ready before I saw my mom making cookies.

"Good morning mom," I said.

"Good morning sweetie, are the other guys up?" She asked. I shook my head. "The girls will be over soon," she said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's almost two," she said. My eyes went wide.

"I've never slept that long before," I said. "Why didn't you wake us up?" I asked.

"I tried but you and the guys were passed out," she said.

"I'll get them up and shower," I said.

I went back to my room and woke Gabe and Dana before we started to get ready for the day.

The next hour I was busy getting things ready before Liv and Alex walked through the door.

"Livii," I said walking over to her. Liv came running into my arms.

"I thought she called a break?" Alex asked.

"She did, but she's still my wife at the end of the day," I said. Liv nodded her head.

"Okay, well, I'll see you in an hour and a half," Alex said before she left.

I helped Liv with her bag and brought it to our room.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked.

Liv nodded her head. I sighed.

"Okay," I said.

Liv walked over to her laptop and went to the song "Kiss Me Again," and started writing a bridge.

I can't let you go, can't let you float away.
'Cause that would be a mistake.

"I'm not ready to run, can't let you go to waste," I said. Liv smiled and wrote it down before adding a few "No," at the end before adding the chorus.

"It's done?" I asked. Liv smiled and nodded her head.

"Do you want me to record the demo with Kylee or one of your girls?" I asked. Liv shook her head and pointed at herself.

"You want to sing the demo," I said as Liv nodded her head. "Hopefully tomorrow you'll get the all clear to speak and sing again," I said.

Liv started typing on her laptop under the song.

"It has been a very hard month of not speaking or singing," I said. "I know it has. I miss it," I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

Liv relaxed in my touch before she let me go and went to go help my mom make some more cookies.

———-An hour later ———-

"Cole! Your friends are arriving!" My mom yelled as Onyx barked.

I got up from my bed and walked over to the kitchen.

"Hey guys," I said as I went over to Will and Daya. There were gifts already going underneath the tree.

"Hey Will?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Did you get everyone picture frames again?" I asked.

"Oh no," Dana said rolling his eyes.