Jack, baby, what's wrong? Let me hold you, wherever you are. Jack...

"JACK!" I screams with tears in my eyes. I start hyperventilating, putting my head in my hands and shaking, making a poor attempt to calm myself. Jack instantly wakes up at the sound of Mark crying.

"Mark, what's wrong? Is it another dream?" I don't bother to respond, so Jack proceeds, "Please, babe, talk to me."

I don't reply and turn to Jack, falling into his arms and crying into his chest. Jack's grip on me tightens and he rubs comforting circles on my back. We sat in silence as I tried to calm down, Jack pressing kisses all over my face. I was only able to brush and smile in return.

I took a few more breaths, finally able to calm myself. I kissed Jack on the lips without saying a word, only showing my gratitude.

"I love you, Jack." I whispered.

"I love you too, my little Markle Sparkle. It'll be okay. We'll visit GameStop, alright? We can find a game to play, and hopefully it'll make you feel better."

I nodded slightly, unsure of what to do next. Jack seemed to feel the same way, for I could feel him move uncomfortably against my body. Jack eventually fell asleep, thinking I had done the same. But all I could do was stare up at and ceiling and dwell on my nightmare.

Night Four

"Mark, it's going to be okay," a voice called out in the white nothingness, "It'll be over soon. Forgiving him will be for the best."

I saw it was coming from the angel, or God. The beautiful feathery wings of the angel suddenly became spiked and disgusting, a devious smile appearing on its face.

"Forgive him? Ha! That's absolute bullshit. He made a mistake that you shouldn't dare forgive him for."

"Why did this have to happen?" I whispered back to the figure.

The black disappeared, only living the scenery of... my bathroom?

"Markle Sparkle, I'm so sorry!" Jack wailed as he held me. I attempted to look up at him, but I didn't seem to budge. I didn't seem to want to budge.

We were both sobbing, and I am clueless as to why. I just want to hold Jack and tell him that it'll be okay, but I'm not sure if it actually will be.

My eyes shot open, only to find that I had waken up on the couch. Before I panicked, I remembered that I was too tired to move from the couch to my bed, so I just fell asleep on the couch around seven. According to my phone, which was centimeters away from falling off the couch, it was only midnight. I was still tired, so I decided to trudge back to the bedroom and fall asleep next to Jack.