Kalindi: Shut up, I said!

Devi: Stop raising your voice and search for your grand daughter. Let's atleast find her before she goes far away.

Kalindi stares at her but Devi walks away.

~In forest~

Anirudh and Batuk tied Bondita's hands tightly with Anirudh's shirt.

Bondita: Heyy, leave me. Leave me, I said. Helppp!! Helppp!!

Anirudh: I am sorry, Bondita. This is the only way to handle you for now.

He drags her along with him. They three started getting out of the forest.

After few minutes, they reached village.

Batuk: Oh No!!

Anirudh: What... What is this Batuk? Why village is full of chaos?

Batuk: I don't... Kn...

"There she is! Roy Chaudharys hone wale Bahu", shouted a group of men.

Anirudh, Bondita and Batuk looks at them.

Trilochan and Bihari comes there.

Bondita's headache started to increase on seeing Trilochan.

Trilochan: Anirudh... Bond... Anita....

Bihari think: Thank god, they are back.

Batuk: Kaka, what's wrong with evryone? Why everyone are out of their houses?

Trilochan: We were looking for Bahu.

Batuk: Come on, Kaka. Ask them to stop searching. Village looks like a disaster now.

Trilochan: Bihari, inform them that Bahu is back.

Bihari nodded and went to inform everyone who are in search of Bondita.

Trilochan: Why Anirudh is shirt less?

Batuk: I'll tell you it in Haveli. Come lets go.

He nodded. They four goes to Haveli.

Binoy is shocked to look them there.

Binoy thinks: Bondita is back? Oh god, now for sure she will expose everything about Saudamini. But wait, why she is looking so weird?

Bondita looks around.

Bondita: Aiyoo appa, you two live in this big house? It's very big.

Trilochan: Bahu???!

Batuk: Kaka!

Trilochan looks at him, Batuk nodded. Trilochan understood it.

Binoy thinks: Why is she acting like a mad now? She never looked at this house, doesn't she??

Batuk: I tried many ways but nothing works. We have to wait until she trusts us then we will have to take her to doctor.

Trilochan: ohh!! It's okay. And you didn't told me about Anirudh's shirt.

Batuk informs him everything. Trilochan slaps Anirudh at once.

Bondita is afraid. Even Batuk and Anirudh didn't expected it.

Trilochan: Who gave you the permission to kill yourself?

Anirudh stays silent. Bondita starts to cry. Those three looks at her.

Batuk: Bou..boudi, what happened to you?

Bondita: I am scared. Why this big uncle slapped this small uncle?

Trilochan: Uncle??!!

Batuk: Oh God!

Bondita: Won't it hurt small uncle?

She touched Anirudh's cheek with tears in her eyes.

Anirudh is astound and speechless. Bondita gets something in her mind which causes pain.

Bondita: Aaah!!

Anirudh: Bondita!! What happened to you?

Batuk: Well, I found it.

Trilochan: What?

They three gathered in Circle away from Bondita.

Batuk: I think we still have chances to make boudi remember everything.

Trilochan: Can't you speak clearly?

Batuk: From the time I found her she gets head ache. And that head ache occurs whenever she gets close to us.

Anirudh looks at him.

Batuk: Yeah, whenever she gets close to us she gets an head ache which means her sub conscious still has our memory. If we try to make her remember everything then I think soon she will recover from this.

Trilochan: Waah, Batuk! Waah! You are genius. Unlike your two brother, you have some brain.

Anirudh looks at Trilochan.

Trilochan: Hey what are you looking at? Atleast your brother have something to work with this problem.

Anirudh: Kaka, I am Barrister. I have handled many cases and I have more knowledge.

Trilochan: Hn, hn barrister! A coward Barrister who tried to kill himself. Htt, from now Batuk will lead us. Let's do whatever Batuk says.

Anirudh stares at them.

Batuk: This is not about who is leading whom. This is about Bondita. We have to cure her at any cost.

Trilochan and Anirudh nodded.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned know about it!❤️