Chapter 184

Tommy and Bee gaped in shock as Ender looked ahead with a smug expression, his tail flicking once. "Why do you even have blush in the first place?!" Tommy said, still recovering from the shock. Ender turned to look at him with a confused expression.

    "Because I can?" Ender said with a perplexed expression. Tommy nodded with an eye roll. "Yeah, we can all have blush- but why? Isn't makeup for girls?" Tommy asked, confused. Ender looked at him like he was offended.

    "Uhm, I wear makeup every day?" He said with a raised eyebrow and Tommy's eyes widened. "Wait you do?!" Tommy said and Ender nodded. "I'm wearing eyeliner right now, look!" He said, still confused and he bent down to give Tommy a close-up view of his face. Tommy then realised he was wearing eyeliner and had a black wing on the side of his face that was white and a white wing on the side of his face that was black. He actually looked pretty good.

    Ender smirked at him and batted his eyelashes. "But I'm glad you think I'm naturally pretty, Tommy." He said as he straightened up with a wink and Bee laughed. "I think you're naturally pretty, Boo," Bee said with a smile and Ender returned the smile. "Aww, thanks, Bee!" He said, all while Tommy was turning a light shade of red.

    "Okay, we get it, can we continue now please?" Tommy said, trying to distract himself from the heat rising to his cheeks and Ender and Bee laughed. "Okay, Tommy," Bee said with a laugh and Tommy rolled his eyes and then focused on the intricate lasers in front of him. Tommy smirked and spun Clementine in his hand before ducking under one laser and jumping over another.

    He kept on dodging lasers with such accuracy and perfection one would think that he was dancing. He was doing it all while holding Clementine, which was an incredibly difficult task due to Clementine's size, but he managed somehow. Then came a laser where Clementine and he had to split up.

    Tommy grinned and threw Clementine into the air, then slid under the laser, holding my hand out. Clementine fell into his hand and he cheered. After some more lasers, he was done. Tommy grinned and turned to the others.

    Bee grinned at Tommy after setting Benson down and then rose in the air, courtesy of his mechanical bee wings. He then started flying and dodging the layers like an absolute professional. Tommy grinned and they high fived each other when he came out of the lasers, letting out a cheer as they both grinned.

    Then it was Ender's turn. He teleported through the lasers, making the weirdest poses. Some were him posing like a model, while others were sus. All of them minus Ender laughed uncontrollably as he smirked at everyone and winked while he posed against the wall. When he finally got done, he walked out like a model and threw Tommy and Bee a kiss and a wink, causing them to go over the edge as they doubled over in laughter.

    Then Clementine vibrated in Tommy's hand and he nodded, letting them go. "I shall go retrieve Benson." They said and Tommy nodded, cheering them on. They flew effortlessly through the lasers, not even coming close to touching one. They went down to Benson's level and vibrated slightly. "Get on, maintain a secured grip, and do not let go." They instructed and Benson nodded, waddling over to sit on Clementine.

    Once Clementine was sure Benson was secure, they flew through the lasers just like before, but they added a few loops and tricks to entertain Benson, who quacked in delight. When they got over, everyone cheered and Benson hopped onto Bee's shoulder. Bee pet him with one finger and Clementine flew into Tommy's hand after nuzzling against him. Then they turned around, and a new challenge surfaced.

There was a large, locked, metal door that needed a passcode.