Chapter 11

Tommy groaned as he got up. He had barely gotten any sleep last night due to getting a long lecture from Tubbo. He looked over to the clock on his bedside table and immediately woke up when he saw the time. "OH NO I'M LATE!" He yelled as he tried to get up. Hearing Tommy's yells, Ranboo walked in to see if he was alright.

    "Tommy, what's wrong?" Ranboo asked from the door. "I'M LATE FOR WORK BOSS MAN" He yelled as he again tried to get up but plopped back down on the bed again. "No, you're not. You're not going anywhere for the next 3 days. I already told Niki about you, she said that you can stay at home." Ranboo said seriously. Niki was Ranboo's sister so the two of them were pretty close.

    "But boss man I have to patrolll" Tommy said, dragging out the l. "No, you don't. Purpled and Jack said they would take care of tonight's patrol." Ranboo said as he sat down on Tommy's bed. "You need to rest a lot, ok?" Ranboo said, patting Tommy's head. "Am I being treated like Tubbo?" Tommy said with an eye roll.

    Ranboo laughed. "For the next 3 days, yes you are. Anyways, want breakfast? Bad gave me some muffins that you can eat for breakfast." Ranboo said. Tommy mumbled and hit Ranboo. "OW! Hey, what was that for?" Ranboo said, rubbing his arm. "You won't let me leave." Tommy said, turning to the wall. Ranboo sighed. "I'll get you the muffins Tommy." Ranboo said, closing the door.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    Technoblade hung something up on a wall in the weapon room. Wilbur was walking by and saw Techno. "Techno, why are you putting the Axe of Peace in the weapon room?" Wilbur said, curious. The Axe of Peace was an enchanted axe that could do anything. "It won't move anymore. It didn't even let me pick it up. When I decided that I was going to put it in the weapon room, then it let me pick it up. But now I can't even touch it for too long." Techno said as he turned to Wilbur, clearly confused.

    "So now we can't use it anymore?" Wilbur said, looking at the glowing axe. "Nope." Techno said, a hint of disappointment in his crimson eyes. Wilbur patted Techno's back and tried to cheer him up. "Well, I replaced the coffee brewer that was broken!" Wilbur said hoping to cheer his twin up. "Really?" Techno perked up at the sound of coffee. Wilbur laughed a little. "Yes, and it works fine." Wilbur says as they go downstairs.

    Phil called Wilbur to him and told him about his mission. He would wear less nice clothes and he would secretly go to the cafe then secretly leave the cafe. If anyone asked him where he lived, he would show them a small apartment that Phil bought today. Wilbur would have to make sure no one was there when he became Phantom. Everything was prepared and ready for the mission, and he would start tomorrow.