Chapter 183

Clementine turned to Ender and then bowed. "Your wish is my command." They said with a slight tone of smugness. Then they started spinning so fast it was dizzying. Everyone looked at them with confused looks until they noticed the shimmering purple particles surrounding them. Ender laughed and Bee cheered.

    Benson quacked in excitement and then the purple particles started swirling around them faster and faster, until they all were slowly rising up into the air. Tommy gasped in shock and Clementine laughed as they rose up with them. Tommy grinned and laughed as they rose higher.

    "THIS IS AN AMAZING MAGIC TRICK!" Tommy cheered and the others agreed. Clementine laughed and spun them around briefly before finally letting them down. Clementine had smugness radiating off of them moments before they planned to let them down and Tommy knew what was coming. They would suddenly remove the particles and send them falling down to their deaths... unless they landed correctly.

    It turns out Tommy was correct because moments later, the particles disappeared, causing Bee to scream as he started to fall down, and then his scream turned into laughter. Ender landed perfectly on the rooftop, Bee gently flew down, Benson did a small flip, and Tommy landed with a cool pose. They all laughed and Clementine bowed.

    "Thank you, thank you!" They said smugly and flew to Tommy, who grinned and hugged them. Clementine was taken aback but they warmed up. They snuggled closer to Tommy and then flew into Tommy's hand as they continued moving towards the bank. They continued doing small tricks and enticing laughs out of the others as they moved, and soon they arrived.

    They snuck up the side and plotted in a blind spot where the cameras couldn't detect them. Tommy pulled the map out and nodded. He motioned to Bee who nodded and handed him a grappling hook. Tommy stepped back and launched it quietly, and it hooked onto the roof of the bank he motioned for the others to follow him and they nodded.

    Tommy pulled the trigger and zoomed up onto the roof. Bee flew up and Ender teleported. The roof was made out of glass and Tommy could feel Bee's grin. He pulled out a small device and placed it on a pane of glass. The device whirred to life, the glass broke soundlessly, and Tommy and Ende's eyes widened in shock.

    "Courtesy of Benson," Clementine said to them in their minds and Benson nodded proudly. "Yeah, Benson did this!" Bee's voice sounded in their minds and Ender gasped and looked at Clementine, and then Bee. "You can talk through me!" Clementine explained excitedly and Tommy grinned and pet Clementine as if they were a child and Clementine laughed with delight.

    "Thank you so much, Clem," Tommy said to Clementine. Tommy then looked to the others and nodded as he jumped through the open hole in the roof. Bee jumped down and Ender joined with a grin. They looked around and Ender froze.

    "Don't move," Ender said through Clementine and everyone froze. He pulled out a small blush and popped it open. Tommy raised an eyebrow and Ender's tail flicked as he held up a hand for Tommy to wait. Ender pushed the mirror back so the blush was now flat, and then he gently blew on it, keeping his eyes on the air in front of him.

    The pink powder flew out from its container and Tommy gasped as the powder revealed hidden lasers all over the room. Ender looked at them and smiled, lowering his hand. Then he spoke through Clementine.

"Proceed."