Chapter 5

Tommy walked into the apartment with Quackity and saw Ms. Puffy. "Hey Tommy! Hey Quackity!" She said, turning to look at the two with a smile. "I'm good, how about you?" The two said. "I'm doing good, and also, Tubbo was asking about Quackity." Puffy said, smiling at Quackity. Quackity's heart warmed to hear Tubbo was asking about him. "Well, we won't keep Tubbo waiting, so we're going to leave now. Bye Captain!" Tommy said, pulling Quackity up the stairs with him. Ms. Puffy used to be a hero who helped vigilantes secretly. After many patrols, she earned the nickname 'Captain' and it stuck.

    Ranboo was walking towards the door when Tommy walked through the door with Quackity by his side. "WHERE'S TUBBO?!" Quackity half yelled. "Quackity, chill!" Ranboo said looking alarmed. "He's still in his room." Ranboo said, turning towards the kitchen. Quackity started running towards Tubbo's room while Tommy followed Ranboo.

    "Oi Ranboo, guess what?" Tommy said catching up with Ranboo. "What?" Ranboo said, grabbing a drink. "Philza and The Blade came to the cafe today." Tommy said seriously. Tommy wasn't too big of a fan of heroes. They would be focusing on the major parts of L'Manburg, and paid little attention to the outskirts on the edge, where all the real crime happened. That's where Tommy and the other vigilantes came in. They would do their best to stop crime in the districts that they lived in.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    Quackity knocked down Tubbo's door as he ran in. "Hey Tubbo! How are you?" Quackity said, getting a chair and sitting next to the boy's bed. "Not too good, I'll be honest. I want to go outside again..." Tubbo whined. "Aww, duckling, it'll be ok." Quackity said, running his hand through Tubbo's hair and kissing his forehead. "If I'm gonna be honest, I want a little space to breathe." Tubbo said, looking at Quackity.

    "Duckling, I promise as soon as you feel a bit better, I'll take you out for a walk, okay?" Quackity said, patting Tubbo's head. "Thanks, Big Q..." Tubbo said, drifting off to sleep. Quackity smiled once he saw the boy's eyes closed. He kissed his forehead, turned off the lights, and quietly slipped out of Tubbo's room.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    Ranboo's drink nearly slipped out of his hand. "Are you serious?" Ranboo said, turning to face Tommy. "I'm dead serious, boss man." Tommy said. "They didn't find out who you were, right?" Ranboo said nervously. "They saw my wrist, asked me about it, I gave a brief excuse, then they came to the conclusion that I was being abused at home because if I gave a true story, it would be longer and more detailed." Tommy said, laughing as he remembered the scene.

    Ranboo spit out his drink as he laughed. "T-They tho-thought y-you were b-being abused a-at home?" Ranboo said in between laughs. "Yes, and I'm not even joking. When Philza gave me the money for the drinks, he had fricking sympathy in his eyes. Like he pitied me or something." Tommy said, remembering the scene.

    "Anyways boss man, what were you so worried about when we came?" Tommy said, remembering Ranboo's face. "Umm, it was something to do with Tubbo..."