Chapter 23

We all rushed towards a building which about to collapse. I immediately flew in and tried to get everyone out of there as quickly as possible. Everyone seemed panicked, except for this one girl who didn't seem to care a bit about her surroundings. In fact, she was smiling at something she was looking at on her computer.

    I stayed a bit to listen and look at what she was doing, and I seemed to catch a bit of what she was saying. "Oh my god guys, thank you so much for over a thousand views! It really means a lot to me." The girl said happily. I felt a bit happy for the girl, but she was in a building that was about to collapse. I immediately went in and scooped up the girl as she looked at me shocked. 

    "Why would you do that?" She asked, confused. "Miss, you're in a building that's about to collapse. It's best if you get out of here as soon as possible." I told her calmly as we left the building. Her eyes widened as she processed the situation. "OH MY GOD, REALLY? I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE!" She panicked loudly as she frantically looked around.

    "Hey, it's ok, you're safe now." I said as I tried to calm her down, and it seemed to be working. "Thaks a lot!" She said happily as I set her down and she went off on her way. "Bye!" She said, cheerfully waving. I chuckled as I waved back, and then I flew off to meet up with the rest of the group.

    Phantom was looking proud as he set someone down and Blade was looking at the building which would collapse in a second. "There's no one else left in the building, right?" I asked as Blade dusted off his hands. "No, I checked twice." Blade said as he scanned the building which was breaking in half as it bent towards the ground. "Uhm, we might want to get away now, there's going to be a lot of dust soon." Phantom said as he motioned towards the building, which had now touched the ground.

    I nodded and quickly grabbed the two of them and instantly flew to the top of a steady building as we watched the building collapse. As soon as it fell, dust and debris instantly flew up into the air and formed a giant cloud where the building once was. We all solemnly stared as the cloud stayed there for around ten minutes before the cloud cleared, and the remains of the collapsed building were revealed.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    Tommy laid out his outfit on his bedside table. Tomorrow was the interview for the assistant position at the Heroes' Headquarters, and if Tommy wanted to fool them, he had to do his best to look good. After he looked over his outfit once more, he smiled, and went to check up on Tubbo and Ranboo. He walked to Tubbo's room, and once he saw what was going on, he scoffed.

    It was Tubbo and Ranboo, and they were cuddling on Tubbo's bed. It looked like they had both fallen asleep, because their eyes were closed, and they were breathing peacefully. He rolled his eyes, but he smiled. He turned the light off, whispered them both good night, and went back to his room. He got into bed and fell asleep soon due to him being very tired. But before he fell asleep, there was one thought running through his mind.

It was going to be a very big day for Tommy tomorrow.

"If you don't stop, I'm gonna start stabbing sh!t." // A DSMP Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें