Chapter 86

Bee's eyes widened as he realized what Tommy meant. "Wait, what?" He said, then whipped around. "You know what, I'll be right back." Bee said, then quickly made sure Benson was securely nestled in his pocket. Then he launched into the air and looked around. He saw Sally and Fundy go around a corner, and he quickly followed, but he lost them soon. He groaned, and then went back to the group.

    "I lost them." Bee muttered angrily as he descended into the alley. Ender nodded. "Well, there is currently nothing we can do, sadly." Ender said. It was usual for him to say things like this because he was the one out of the group who always looked on the logical side. "We should call it a night. We'll talk about this in the morning, besides, I'm pretty sure all of us are way too tired to do anything." Ender added, and Purpled nodded after a while. "Let's head to the apartment, ok?" Tommy said with a sigh, and everyone nodded in agreement.

    A while later, they all appeared at the apartment. Ender opened the door for everyone, and Puffy looked up from her spot at the front desk. "You all are back late. Did something happen?" She asked, a bit concerned. The four of them shared a look and smiled a bit. "Yeah. A lot. Actually, we might even need a meeting soon..." Bee said after thinking a bit. Puffy raised an eyebrow but nodded.

    "Got it. You four should get some rest." Puffy said, her mood immediately changing to serious after she registered what Bee said. Everyone said bye to her, then went upstairs and entered their apartment. Purpled plopped down on the couch and Tommy smiled a bit. He went to his room after saying goodbye to everyone, and then let Clementine out. "Are you alright, Tommy?" Clementine asked, a bit worried. Tommy nodded hesitantly.

    "Yeah, I just have a lot on my mind..." Tommy said, and Clementine paused for a bit. "The two of them are currently out of my range..." They muttered, then descended into the pile of clothes which was their bed. Tommy nodded, a bit confused, then plopped down on his bed. "Wait... Tommy, do you remember the names of the two people?" Clementine asked, and Tommy thought for a bit. "The kid's name was Fundy, and the woman's name was Sally, from what I remember..." Tommy said, and Clementine paused a bit. "Fundy and Sally... those names seem familiar..." They muttered. Tommy raised an eyebrow. "They do?" Tommy said, and Clementine paused. "It seems so..." Clementine said, and Tommy nodded. After talking a bit more with each other, Tommy called it a night.

"Goodnight, Clementine."

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    Tommy sprang up as something woke him up from his slumber. "What was that?!" He muttered to Clementine. "It seems like I don't know what that was either..." Clementine replied. Tommy was a bit startled when he heard Clementine respond because he thought they were sleeping, but since he found out they didn't need sleep, he had learned to get a bit used to it. He heard the sound again, and then his eyes widened in horror as he realized what the sound was, and he hoped to never hear that sound ever again.

It was Tubbo screaming.