Chapter 195

Tommy looked at Olivia. "Eight? Eight years old?" He said slowly. Olivia counted and nodded again. "Yup!" She said. Tommy stared at Olivia in silence, barely containing his anger. Clementine was struggling as well. They heard a scoff in the alley and everyone snapped at the man. The man was rolling his eyes.

    "Seriously, have you people ever heard of privacy? Liv and me were having a moment here." He scoffed. Phantom's expression turned dark as he watched the man. "She's eight." He said slowly. The man raised an eyebrow. "So what?" He asked. Clementine couldn't hold it in anymore.

    "YOU FOUL, LOATHSOME, EVIL LITTLE BASTARD!" They yelled as they launched out of Tommy's hand and slashed at him, causing a deep wound in his arm. That was the signal they needed to launch at the disgusting man. Phantom watched them and shielded the view from Olivia, but Ender gently pushed him away and lifted her up.

    "You don't have to watch, sweetheart. But it's more fun if you do." Ender said with a smirk. Olivia had tears streaming down her face, she was still scared. "You won't hurt me, right?" She whimpered and Ender's eyes softened.

    "We would never, sweetheart." He said as he planted a kiss on her forehead. She whimpered and cuddled closer to Ender, who smiled and ran his hands through her hair, planting occasional kisses on her forehead, trying to get her to calm down.

    Meanwhile, Clementine had flown back into Tommy's hand and everyone was attacking the man. The man looked like he was about to die but then he smirked. He splashed a bottle of pink liquid onto himself and his cuts healed.

    "Shit. He used a healing potion." Tommy muttered and Bee punched the man forcefully in his nose. Tommy heard a delightful crack as the man screamed. "You- A one versus four isn't fair-" He coughed, staggering back. Then he grinned.

    "But twelve versus four is." He said with a smirk. He snapped his fingers, and hidden men emerged from secret doors in the buildings surrounding them and approached them from the shadows. There were now twelve criminals versus four of them.

    "You really think I'd be alone?" The man asked with a smirk. The men grinned and cracked their knuckles, but they weren't fazed. Tommy grinned at Bee, who grinned back. Blade launched at the men while Bee stood back. He took quick pictures of them and looked them up on his keypad. He scoffed and showed Tommy and Ender.

    "Look. All these men have been arrested multiple times for performing assault on underage minors." Bee snarled. "Then how'd they get out?" Ender asked. "Someone bailed them out every time." He said with a scoff. Tommy grinned.

    "Then that gives us the right to kill them." He said with a grin, adrenaline rushing through his veins. The men were trying to touch Blade, but he was too quick and they couldn't get near them. Phantom looked at the battle and clenched and unclenched his fists. "I want to join..." He muttered, a fire dancing in his eyes. Ender glanced at Olivia and smiled.

    "I'm going to put you down for a few moments, don't worry, I won't let anyone touch you." He smiled softly as he kissed her forehead again. Olivia giggled. "Okay!" She said as Ender put her down. She walked over to the sidewalk and watched the events unfold. Tommy, Bee, and Ender looked at each other and smirked darkly.

"Who's ready to cause some violence?"