Chapter 121

Tommy chuckled nervously. "Yeah. It's m-" Tommy started, but got cut off by warmth suddenly enveloping him, causing him to let out a small yelp. He looked down and saw the two children hugging him tightly.

    "Awwww!" Niki said with a laugh as she watched the scene. "This moment is extremely wholesome." Clementine said with content. "How's Clementine, Mister Tommy?" Junior asked. "Yeah, how are they?" Finley asked curiously.

    "Greetings, little ones." Clementine said jokingly. "Did you two hear that?" Tommy asked, and the two nodded with excitement. "Do not worry Tommy, Niki can not hear our conversation." Clementine assured Tommy, directing this one only towards him. He nodded and smiled.

    "We missed you, Mister Tommy and Clementine!" The two kids said together with stars in their eyes, causing Tommy to smile. "Wait... Tommy who's Clementine?" Niki said, causing Tommy's eyes to widen. Tommy coughed and sputtered out a word.

"W-What?"

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    I groaned as I looked at the papers on my desk. "This makes no sense..." I muttered as I rubbed my eyes. I had sneaked out of the house earlier to sneak off to work. Sounds weird and confusing, I know. But I had to do a lot of work, and I had to figure out exactly how the Festival would work.

    "It's moments like these where I wish I had Blade's voices..." I said as I sighed. "Trust me, you do not want my voices. They may be helpful sometimes, but they are mostly a pain in my neck." Someone said as they pushed the door open to my office and walked in. My eyes widened as I saw who it was.

    "BLADE?!!? HUH- HOW-" I sputtered in shock. "I noticed you weren't in your room so I figured you snuck off to work." Blade said in his usual monotone. "Bu- Huh-" I sputtered, still not believing that I was caught as Blade sat down in the chair in front of my desk.

    "You're working on... the Festival?" Blade said. To people who didn't know him that much, they would think he was just speaking in monotone, but I was his twin. I knew he was surprised to see me working on the Festival.

    "Yeah... I've got the decorations taken care of, all the food arrangements too-" I said, but Blade cut me off. "Phantom... I don't think it's good for you to work on the Festival..." Blade said, and I heard the worry in his voice.

    "What?!!? Why?!!?" I said in shock. "Well..." Blade said, and he looked off to the side. "You shouldn't focus on Sally too much, it's not good for your mental health..." He said, looking at the disposable coffee cup which also had a lid on the corner of my desk. Then he looked at the coffee maker on the table which was next to the bookshelf. He quickly put two and two together and didn't hesitate to point it out.

    "How many refills did you have-?!!?" He asked in astonishment. I sighed, knowing I had to be honest with him. "I think... twenty-five?" I said sheepishly, and I saw his eyes widen. "TWE- TWENTY-FIVE?!!?" He sputtered. His mask wasn't on right now, it was moved to the side of his face. "Phantom, you're going to stop working. Now." Blade said firmly.

"What?!!? B-But-" I said, and that was when I completely broke down.