Chapter 152

I could hear KitKat's sister scratching the inside of the crate and trying to get out. "GET ME OUT OF HERE YOU SCUM!" She yelled. Mama didn't hear her and kept her attention on KitKat's brother. She placed the dagger against his ear and I felt KitKat freeze. However, he just stared at Mama.

    "You're ugly you know." He muttered. Mama smiled, raised the dagger, and then swiftly moved it down. "Ow." KitKat's brother said. Mama grinned as she watched the blood pour out of a hole where his ear used to be. "Now for your other ear..." She muttered. KitKat immediately realised what was about to happen and started yelling.

    "HEY ANDREW, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, JUST REMEMBER I LOVE YOU, OKAY?!!?" She yelled quickly. "DARLING, WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" KitKat's sister yelled from the crate. "This weirdo's cutting my ears off, Andrea." KitKat's brother said to his sister. "Wait your brother's name is Andrew and your sister's name is Andrea-?" I asked. KitKat nodded as she stared at Andrew. "They're twins, Andrea is older," KitKat whispered but didn't take her eyes off Andrew.

    "SHE'S DOING WHAT-?!!? ANDREW, NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO JOKE!" Andrea yelled back shakily. "DOES IT SOUND LIKE I'M LYING, YOU DEGENERATE?!" He yelled as Mama's dagger came closer. "I'M NOT GOING TO EVEN BE ABLE TO HEAR YOU IN A SECOND BECAUSE OF THIS DOLLAR TREE JEFFERY DAHMER RIP-OFF-" KitKat's eyes widened. "LET ME GO!" KitKat yelled to me, and I nodded and let go.

    "Oh shit, ANDREW, NO MATTER HOW ANNOYING YOU ARE I STILL LOVE YOU!" She yelled. KitKat pounced on Mama's back and bit her. "OW-" Mama yelled and moved the dagger down on accident. KitKat froze and I saw tears form in her eyes. Andrew now had no ears and couldn't hear at all.

    "Oww," Andrew said, and I watched as his eyes filled with tears. "ANDREW!" Andrea yelled. Andrew stared at Mama and I saw a tear fall from his eye. "Oww!" He said again and started crying. "It hurts!" He said, and Andrea stopped scratching the crate. "Oh, baby..." She said with a shaky voice. "A-ANDREA H-HE CAN'T H-HEAR ANYMORE!" KitKat said and she started crying too.

    "R-Rhea? I can't hear anything..!" Andrew said shakily. "Aww, is someone crying?" Mama said with a smirk, and I could hear Andrea start scratching the crate again to try to get out. "YOU ABSOLUTE WITCH!" KitKat yelled as she clawed at Mama, who scoffed and threw her aside. "KITKAT!" I yelled and ran to her. "I'm fine." She said angrily. She tried to run to Andrew but Mama kicked her aside.

    "Stay in the corner or you're next~," Mama said. KitKat froze and I picked her up shakily as I watched the blood double. "Wow, you look better like this!" Mama said as she stared at him. "R-Rhea?! Where a-are you?!" Andrew said between sobs. Mama just smiled as she watched him cry and flipped him over. 

"Now let's get rid of your annoying tail, shall we?"