Chapter 82

Minx nodded excitedly. Tommy looked at Benson. "I still don't get why you brought Benson here-" He said as he rolled his eyes. Benson quacked angrily and looked up at Bee, who glared at Tommy. "Because Benson is not an o-or..." Bee struggled to find the right word. "Ordinary?" Tommy suggested, and Bee nodded happily. "Yeah, that word! He's not or-di-na-ry, ok? He's a very special duck!" Bee said, sounding it out, and Tommy smiled. "Well, what's so special about him?" Tommy said, and Bee grinned.

    "He can kill you!" Bee said happily, and everyone froze. Everyone, except for Benson and Bee. "I- what?" Tommy sputtered. "I've been training him! Look!" Bee said excitedly. Bee lifted Benson and whispered something to him. Benson nodded, then jumped down from Bee's hand. Benson weaved through the legs of the vigilantes and allies as his eyes narrowed with determination. He went to the table and climbed one of the legs. He grabbed a dagger which was on the table in his beak. Then he jumped back down and turned around. Tommy stepped back in shock.

    Benson's eyes were... red?!!? Benson then charged at everyone, and everyone screamed and tried to get out of the way of the killer duck. Even Minx tried to move her legs up onto the chair, but she was still tied to the chair, so she failed. Benson made his way to Bee, who happily picked him up. "See!" He said happily, then Benson quacked and nuzzled Bee's cheek.

    "Is that duck on drugs? Bee, are you feeding it steroids?" Quackity said, and everyone turned to him, which resulted in Tommy bursting into laughter. "What?! No, of course not! How would I even get steroids?" Bee said as he held Benson close to him. Benson quacked with contentment and nuzzled his head against Bee's hand. Quackity shrugged. "I have some steroids if you w-" He started, but was cut off by Nihachu.

    "QUACKITY DON'T OFFER BEE STEROIDS-" Nihachu said in shock. "I'm just saying... I have plenty of drugs too if you wa-" He started, but again, got cut off by Nihachu. "DO NOT OFFER BEE DRUGS EITHER!" She said, and Quackity nodded with a groan. "Aww, ok. But I think Bee would really like some coc-" Quackity said with a smirk, and Captain started speaking.

    "Quackity, keep on offering Bee drugs, and I will kick you out of this meeting." Captain said sternly, and Quackity gulped and nodded. Minx looked from Captain to Quackity to Bee. "So... does this happen often?" Minx said, and Ender nodded. "Quackity always offers drugs for some reason-" Ender said to Minx, and she nodded. Quackity looked Minx up and down.

    "Lovely Minx, would you like some dr-" He got cut off by Captain and Nihachu. "Quackity, I fricking swear to God-" They said as they glared at Quackity, who nodded and backed down. "While I would like some drugs, can I please be untied-?" Minx said, and Quackity looked up at her in shock, then grinned. "Oh shit... Minx doesn't know what she's gotten herself into..." Purpled muttered to Tommy who nodded.

    Soon, after discussing more things and untying Minx, the needed came to an end. Bee wanted to walk home with Ender, Tommy and Purpled, so they let him, but kept a close eye on him. Ender, Purpled, and Bee chatted about random things while Tommy kept silent and got lost in his thoughts. From Jack turning into a woman to Benson becoming a killer duck, one thing was crystal clear.

This day was chaotic.