Chapter 140

I looked up from my desk when I heard someone knock on my door. "Come in!" I said, looking back down at my work. "Are you still here-?! Why aren't you at the cafeteria?" Ph1LzA said as he walked in with Blade behind him. I looked up at them, a bit shocked. "Wha- why are you guys here?" I said, a bit confused. Blade sighed and rolled his eyes.

    "We knew you would avoid going somewhere for lunch so we're going to drag you to lunch." Blade said, a corner of his mouth turning slightly upwards. I groaned. "I've got so much work to do..." I whined. "Nope. You're coming with us, mate." Ph1LzA said, a bit amused.

    "Do I have to?" I muttered as I pushed my chair back. "Yup. Now get up, I want to eat something." Blade said, and rolled his eyes again. "But I don't wanna..." I muttered, and Ph1LzA sighed. "Phantom, I command you to get up, come with us, and eat," Ph1LzA said, his voice cold. I hesitated.

    "Young man, don't make me craft a belt." He said seriously, but I knew it was lighthearted due to the corners of his mouth turning up. "Fine, fine. You win." I grumble, annoyed. I got up, took one longing look at my desk, and then went over to Blade and Ph1LzA.

    "Great! Now come on, I heard they're making some new food." Ph1LzA said happily and literally dragged me out of my office by my hand. Blade smiled a bit and closed my office door as Ph1LzA rudely dragged me out. I nearly tripped twice as he dragged me. Blade walked beside me, amused at me almost tripping.

    "I'm tired," I said, then switched to my phantom form. Ph1LzA looked back at me, surprised as his hand closed in on nothing. I grinned and laughed. "HAH TAKE THAT-" I said, and Ph1LzA stared at me. "Fine." He muttered, then walked to the elevator.

    "Hey Phantom, remember the PS4 incident?" Blade said with a smirk. I felt my face heat up just a bit. "What do you mean?" Ph1LzA asked. "Oh, right you weren't there when it happened..." Blade muttered. "Well, Death took away my PS4-" I started but got cut off by Blade. "So he punched a hole through his bedroom wall." He finished with a smirk as he stared at me. "Phantom can get aggressive-" Blade muttered, dragging the 'e' a bit.

    "I'm not aggressive, I just ooze masculine passion!" I almost yelled. I wasn't too embarrassed about it but Mum gave me an earful about controlling my anger. "Wait. Is that why Phantom repainted his entire bedroom?" Ph1LzA asked, an amused smile on his face. "Yes..."  I mumbled. Ph1LzA laughed.

    "That explains so much!" He said. "You think Death is still mad at me for that?" I asked. "Don't worry mate, I'll talk to her about it." Ph1LzA said as we stepped inside the elevator. "Hello, SBI! Lunch?" Sam Nook asked. "Hey, Sam Nook! Yeah, we're going to lunch." I said with a smile. "Okay!" They said, and the elevator started moving. A moment later, the doors opened, and the cafeteria came into view. Ph1LzA stepped out and looked back at us.

"Come on, let's go eat."