Chapter 101

I saw Mama become stiff, and step back from me. I let out a small sigh of relief, but Mama didn't move. Her eyes widened as she listened to something. Mama, like Papa, had something close to superhearing, but Papa's super-hearing was way stronger. "Shit..." She muttered and then ran to the boxes in the corner.

    "I am so thankful I came prepared..." I heard her say as she frantically opened a box. "There!" She said as she laid out something on the table. She picked it up again and came toward me. "Put this on, Georgiana." Mama spat. I looked closer and realized what she was holding.

It was a long pink wing, makeup, and cat headphones.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    "Let the image slowly sink in, him wearing a pink long wig with full makeup and cat headphones." The same voice said. "Chat, I will freaking mute you if you continue." I said in disappointment. "Yes, YESSS AND ADD THE SHORT SKIRT, HIM SAYING "nyah~" AND "ÒwÓ" PERFECTLY." The voice continued.

    "OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD-" I yelled and banged my head against a nearby wall. "I WHEEZED SO HARD-" Another voice said. "Why must this be so funny-" A third one said. "MY PARENTS ARE CONCERNED THIS GOT ME DEAD THE FIRST TIME AND AGAIN NOW-" A fourth voice said. "Wait you guys have parents?" I said in confusion.

    "Blade, are you ok?" Ph1LzA asked me. "Huh?" I said as I turned to them. Phantom and Ph1LzA were staring at me in concern. "Nothing, it's just the voices acting like idiots... what were you saying?" I said, and Phantom pointed at a dark figure.

    "TommyInnit. He's got your axe and he probably has Fundy too. I'm 99 percent sure of it." He said as two figures jumped up to the figure which was supposedly TommyInnit. "And he's got his own little team." Phantom said through clenched teeth.

    "Blade, hold Phantom back, please, Tommy has the same goal as you have, save a kid from trauma." A voice said. I rolled my eyes. "You already gave that vigilante a nickname? You really do favour him... You know what, I'm not going to listen to any of you for this patrol. You're just distracting me." I said and then muted them.

    "Muting" the voices was just me pushing them to the back of my head where they were just small mutters. "Phantom, shouldn't we find Fundy first?" Ph1LzA asked. Phantom just turned to look at Ph1LzA.

    "Ph1LzA, which is better? Kidnapping or capturing the person who kidnapped Fundy, or trying to find Fundy in front of TommyInnit and his team, risking him telling Sally, and making Sally take Fundy and run?" Phantom said, and Ph1LzA looked away. Phantom looked back at TommyInnit and the two people with him.

    "That's what I thought." Phantom said. "So there's four of them now..." I muttered as another figure joined them. "Blade, can you hand me one of your daggers?" Phantom asked me, not taking his eyes off the four of them. I nodded and looked down at my hand. I effortlessly summoned an intricately engraved dagger and threw it at Phantom, who effortlessly caught it without moving his eyes.

    "Come on." He muttered and then became fully phantom. We leapt across a few more rooftops, and now we were on the same rooftop as them. I saw three of them turn to us, and their eyes widen. TommyInnit, however, asked them what happened. A second later, he turned and saw us.

His eyes widening was the last thing I saw before Phantom jumped on him, holding the dagger.