Chapter 31

The next seven escape rooms were pretty easy to escape. One of the escape rooms were even already done, and the door was open. One of his favorite rooms was the third escape room, which was Minecraft-themed. To solve it, they had to grab the bow and arrow, light the arrow on fire, fire the arrow at the block of TNT, which was real, and climb through the tunnel.

    When Tommy and the rest of the group reached the end of the escape rooms, they all let out a loud cheer. Five minutes later, the timer went off and closing doors were heard from all around them. Static sounded from speakers, and after a second, the voice became clear.

    "Good job everyone! Almost sixty percent of you were eliminated in the escape rooms, but that's okay. To the people who were eliminated, some people will come and lead you to the exit. To the people who passed, there will be a ten-minute break, and after the break, everyone will go to the lobby again, and we'll give instructions to the next test." The voice said.

    Tommy sat down on a nearby bench, pulled out his phone, and immediately clicked on Tubbo's contact. "Hey, I just got out of the first test." Tommy texted. A minute later, a bubble popped up which showed Tubbo was typing. "Cool!" Tubbo texted back, and Tommy smiled. After talking for a bit more with Tubbo, the voice sounded through the speakers once more.

    "Ok everyone, the break is over, so please make your way to the lobby for further directions." The voice said, and Tommy and his group made their way to the lobby. After a short moment, they reached the lobby. There were a lot fewer people than before. They were all divided into three groups again this time. Ph1lzA, Blade, and Phantom appeared once more at the head of the room.

    "Ok, so now that you guys are split into three groups again, Phantom and Blade will pull some levers, and doors will open. The doors will reveal the next test. You will have to pass the test within ten minutes. If you fall, you are eliminated. If you don't finish in time, you will be eliminated. If you push or cheat, you will be eliminated." Ph1lzA said, looking over the room seriously.

After pulling the levers, the doors opened, and the next test was revealed.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    Phantom, Blade, and I viewed the cameras to see how the contestants were doing in the escape rooms. They weren't doing too well, but some teams were already done. I decided to check how Timothy's team was doing, and I was shocked. They were already done! I motioned for the other two to look at the progress Timothy's team had made, and I could tell they were also shocked.

    "So I was watching them do the escape rooms, and I think it's safe to say that Timothy carried." Blade said, earning nods from me and Phantom. "So he's smart, huh?" Phantom said as I nodded. I turned back to the cameras to watch the other teams.

"Let's see how he does with the next test."