Chapter 97

"There! Now you look so pretty!" Mama said as she stepped back and smiled. "I don't like it! It's ugly!" I said as I shut my eyes, not wanting to look at the dress I was wearing. She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "It looks so good on you, it really suits you. It looks like it was made for you, Georgiana." Mama said, and I started crying again. "Oooh, now I need to send another picture!" Mama said, and whipped her phone out. "Smile!" She said and took a picture. The flash blinded me, and I looked away as tears continued streaming down my cheeks.

Then the door opened, and someone stepped in.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    I looked at the picture and immediately showed it to Ph1LzA. "Let's not show Phantom, ok?" Ph1LzA whispered, and I nodded. "Show me what?" Phantom said as he turned to face us. "Nothing! You know, we can't put all the organizing work on Timothy, we should head to our offices and start working." Ph1LzA said, desperately trying to change the subject. Phantom hesitated but nodded. I quickly sent the picture to myself, and then deleted it off his phone. Phantom walked out, and we followed him. "I love salmon. Precisely cooked salmon." A voice said, and I smiled.

I don't think I will be able to focus, but I went into my office and started working anyway.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    Tommy stared at the documents for the festival and groaned. "How on earth am I supposed to do all of this- and in two days?!" Tommy muttered. Clementine floated over and read the documents. "If you would approve, I can offer my assistance?" Clementine asked, and Tommy smiled. "Clem, did I ever tell you how much I platonically love you?" Tommy said with a laugh. "I appreciate the offer, but don't enchanted weapons like you have better things to do?" Tommy asked, looking at the couch where Clementine was sitting a while ago.

    "Not really. I was just reading about the art of war, it's so fascinating! There are some people in history who have toppled empires with only a sword, and some of those people didn't even have enchanted weapons!" Clementine said happily, and Tommy smiled and pet Clementine. "But overall, no." Clementine said, and Tommy smiled. "Of course, you can help, Clem!" Tommy said.

    "May I have a pencil for the documents which are on paper?" Clementine asked, and Tommy nodded, pulled a pencil out of a drawer, and placed it in front of Clementine. "Thank you!" Clementine said and started glowing. Tommy's eyes widened because he was a bit shocked. He knew Clementine was enchanted, but he had never seen them glow.

    Then, the pencil started floating and started slowly writing on the documents. Then it picked up speed and started finishing pages faster than Tommy could blink. Tommy's jaw dropped, and Clementine flipped the pages quickly and continued writing and filling out the documents. A few minutes later, the pencil dropped, and Clementine stopped glowing. They turned to Tommy, who just stood there in shock.

    "I- What- How-" Tommy sputtered, and Clementine giggled. "Just a talent I possess. I haven't used it in a couple of centuries, however." Clementine said, and Tommy just stood there. "Centuries?!" Tommy sputtered. "Yes, I'm a legendary weapon, remember? So that means I have been around for some centuries, I think I was created ten centuries ago? I'm not too sure..." Clementine said, and Tommy shook his head firmly and looked at the clock.

    "All that barely took you a minute!" Tommy said, and Clementine looked at the clock too. "Well, I suppose we have a couple of hours to pass by!" They said, and floated back to their book and started reading again. Tommy smiled and started working on the online documents. He started thinking while doing his work and briefly looked at Clementine. "One thing is clear." Tommy decided with a warm smile.

"What did I do to deserve such an amazing friend?"