Chapter 196

"ME!" Ender and Bee yelled, then pulled out their respective weapons. Ender had a beautifully decorated sword which seemed to suit him perfectly, Bee had bombs. Yes, bombs. Tommy grinned and twirled Clementine, who was charged up.

    "I hope this is satisfying enough, chat," Blade said with a grin as he spun his sword around with anticipation. Tommy lunged forward as a man tried to come at him with a crowbar. He dodged and Clementine guided him on how to hit him in the right spots. Tommy was a good fighter, he could easily beat someone up. But with Clementine by his side, he was practically almost as good as Blade.

    Blade was a natural. He wasn't letting anyone get close to him. Phantom grinned and pulled out two daggers which were cleverly hidden in his boots. He moved around quickly and slit the throats of four people before kicking someone in the stomach, sending them crashing into the hard bricks.

    Tommy smiled and jumped up with a crazy glint in his eye. He swung Clementine down and watched as Clementine sliced the man in half. The man staggered before falling apart. Blood splattered on Tommy, but he wasn't bothered by it. In fact, he was quite pleased with himself.

    He watched as blood poured out of the man's body, his brain leaking large amounts of blood. He drove his shoe into one half of his brain and then spit on him. Enraged by the death of his fellow assaulted, a man yelled and lunged at Tommy, who sliced him in half and watched as his torso fell backwards, leaving his legs standing up. His legs wobbled and then fell down as Tommy grinned. He was getting into this.

    Meanwhile, Ender was slicing through men like they were loaves of bread. Ph1LzA, even though he seemed like a harmless old man, was attacking the men skillfully with a decorated black and red katana. Blood splattered onto him as he cut an arm off. Blade was fully enjoying it, grinning like a maniac as he plunged his sword into someone's heart, laughing as blood splattered onto him.

    Bee, however, was a different case. With Benson on his shoulder, he was shoving bombs down people's throats, then lighting a large number of matches and throwing them down their throats with a maniacal glint in his eye. The bombs exploded, splattering Bee with flesh, blood, and pieces of various organs. Miraculously, Bee was not harmed. Benson was throwing tiny bombs that he could fit in his beak and was blowing people's limbs off. Another reason why that duck was so poggers. Then Ender did something unexpected.

    He sliced someone's head off, grabbed them by their hair, and held it up to his face. Then he pulled out his phone and snapped a quick picture of the head while winking at the camera with blood splattered across his face. Tommy laughed and decided to do the same. He also chopped a head off and held it by the remainder of the neck it had left. Then he also pulled his phone out and with Clementine glowing behind him, he grinned and took a picture.

    Bee was a different story. He grabbed Ender's sword, who didn't protest, and plunged it into a man's heart. Then he handed the bloody sword back to Ender and stuffed a bomb into his heart. He lit the bomb and took a quick video of him crouching down next to the lying man's body.

    Soon the body exploded and Bee got it all on video. Bee laughed and so did Benson, who quacked with laughter. Tommy just knew Ender was making a mental note to never come near Benson. Tommy looked around and realised all the men were dead. He groaned. That was over way too soon.

    "Aww really? I was just starting!" Blade whined and Phantom laughed. "Well, no need to be sad, Blade," Phantom said, patting Blade's shoulder. "What do you mean?" Blade asked and Phantom smirked. "There are more people coming." He said, and before anyone could ask what he meant, everyone quickly realised what he meant.

Another wave of men piled into the alley and cornered SBI and the Bench Trio.