Chapter 8

Tommy immediately froze at the sound behind him. Apparently Ranboo had heard it too because he immediately went silent. Slowly, Tommy turned around to face the person, no people, he realized quickly. There were three people behind him, and even though it was dark, their features were a little visible and Tommy could tell by some things who they were.

    It was the top 3 heroes. Ph1lzA was recognizable because of his large black wings, The Blade because of his long hair braided into his signature braid, and Phantom because of the translucent glow around him. Tommy immediately went into panic mode. "This wasn't supposed to happen! The heroes rarely come to the lower districts!" Tommy thought frantically. "Oh, hey! Lovely seeing you big men around here, but I've got to go." Tommy said as he backed away. Since he didn't have a plan, he did what first came into his mind.

    He ran. He ran past the heroes, who he noted were not too quick to get on his tail, and out into the street. Tommy was yelling to Ranboo as he ran and jumped, trying to escape the heroes. "ENDER WHERE DO I EVEN GO?!?" Tommy yelled as he jumped onto another roof. "UHHH, I DON'T KNOW!" Ranboo yelled back, frantically typing. "ENDER THIS IS NOT A TIME TO JOKE I LITERALLY HAVE THE TOP THREE HEROES CHASING AFTER ME!" Tommy yelled, climbing a ladder. Apparently, the heroes couldn't hear Tommy because they didn't react to what Tommy was yelling. "I'M GOING TO GO ASK TUBBO, I'LL BE RIGHT BACK." Ranboo said as he took the computer to Tubbo's room.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    As soon as the boy heard the sound of Phil's voice, the boy slowly turned around. He seemed to panic. "Oh, hey! Lovely seeing you big men around here, but I've got to go." The boy said as he backed away. Then he ran. All of us were startled at the action. I don't know what we were expecting the boy to do, but it wasn't this. When we realized that he had just escaped, we ran as fast as we could after the boy. 

    Well, Techno ran. Phil flied, and I went invisible and started to trail behind the boy. The boy seemed to be yelling something, but we couldn't hear what it was. Then, the boy jumped. It wasn't a normal jump; it was a jump you can get after you drink a Jump Boost 2 potion. I was so shocked I almost stopped. Weren't Jump Boost 2 potions illegal? Well, even if they were legal, the boy couldn't have possibly got them because there were no places to get any in this district, so he probably had some special boots or something like that. When I focused back on the boy, he took a sharp turn and disappeared from sight.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    Tommy took a sharp turn as Tubbo told him where to go. "Bee, I'm so sorry, I thought Ender would know how to do it, I'm so sorry for disturbing you-" Tommy rambled as he got cut off by Tubbo. "Tommy, stop it. You didn't disturb me; I was actually pretty bored. Doing this is exciting, and I'm glad Ranboo came to me. I didn't even know you were out patrolling." Tubbo said as he tracked Tommy. "AAH-" Tommy let out a small scream as he realized where he was.

    He was at the top of a tall building. A very tall building. As he looked behind him, he realized the fall was very high and he could break a few bones. As he thought about that, the heroes had caught up to him and he was cornered. As he looked around, he realized that he had only two options: Either fall and risk breaking some bones or stay there and let the heroes put him in prison. He then looked down again and decided what to do. "Alright, this was fun boys, but now I have to leave. Bye!" He said as he stepped closer to the edge. With a two-finger salute to the heroes, he stepped back. Ph1lzA tried to grab him, but it was too late.

    TommyInnit plummeted to the ground below.