Chapter 19

Everybody froze at the sudden sound. They all quickly turned to see who was there. It was the top three heroes. Again. Tommy rolled his eyes at the sight of them. Apparently one of them had blown up part of the wall so they could come in. They all had weapons and looked as if they were ready to fight. Then, Tubbo suddenly did something that shocked everyone.

    Tubbo immediately reached for a pocket in his backbag, pulled out somethings and immediately threw them at the heroes. It turned out they were smoke bombs, because a giant cloud of smoke immediately surrounded the heroes. Everyone then immediately grabbed some part of Ranboo and Ranboo then teleported them away to their apartment.

    This was their number one escape plan. If someone caught them, they would immediately latch on to Ranboo, and the ender man hybrid would teleport all of them away, most of the time he would take them to their apartment. Everybody immediately sat down on either the couch, the chair, or the table to catch their breath.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    We all met up at a tall building in District 17 for another patrol night. Everybody was serious, including me. The crime rate here is much higher than we thought it was. "Hey mate, ready for another night of patrolling?" Ph1lzA asked when he saw me. I silently nodded and looked over to The Blade, who was staring off into the distance.

    After a while of defeating criminals, who were mostly people just trying to rob someone on the streets, we noticed that there were no vigilantes around. "Hey Phil, where did all the vigilantes go?" I said as the guy in front of me fell onto the floor. "Huh, I don't know." Phil said, looking around. "We could look for them." Blade suggested. We all agreed and started our search.

    Not too long after starting the search, we found an old, abandoned factory, but it wasn't abandoned. There were people in there, talking about something. As I turned invisible and phased through the wall, I realized they were all vigilantes, and they seemed to be having some sort of meeting.

    I immediately went back to the other two and told them, soon Blade summoned a bomb and exploded a part of the wall, which caused a hole big enough for the three of us to fit into to form. Phil, Blade, and I immediately rushed in told them to freeze and put their hands in the air. They did the exact opposite.

    One of them grabbed something and threw it at us, and a second later, we were surrounded by thick smoke. "What the heck!?" Phil said as he tried to go through the fog but failed. It took a good 10 minutes for the fog to settle down, and once we were able to see again, all of them were gone. Not a single soul except us was there.

    "UGHHHHH!" I yelled in frustration. "THEY'RE VIGILANTES! WE'RE HEROES! WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CATCH THEM!" I yelled in anger as Blade and Phil tried to calm me down. Blade stared off into the distance once more as if he was looking for something.

"Don't worry, we'll get them one day."