Chapter 113

Tommy's eyes widened. "WHAT?!!?" Tommy yelled, and Purpled nodded without looking at Tommy. Benson quacked in alarm as he looked up at Tommy. "UHM, THERE YOU GO TUBBO!" Tommy said as he gently placed Benson in Tubbo's lap. Tubbo smiled as he coughed and shakily rubbed Benson's head.

    "I'VE GOT IT!" Purpled said in relief and Tommy looked at him. "What?" Tommy said as Benson climbed up to Tubbo's shoulder and sat on his shoulder. "Tommy, in the first aid kit I brought there's a glass bottle which has reddish-pink liquid in it. Give it to me as fast as you can." Purpled said as his brow furrowed and the ointment stretched out into a thin layer and pressed against Tubbo's back.

    Tommy nodded and quickly threw open the kit and rummaged through it. Soon he found the bottle and quickly gave the bottle to Purpled. He watched Tubbo and realized he still hadn't stopped coughing.

    "Oh god..." He muttered and reached for a paper towel. Tubbo smiled a bit as Benson tried comforting him. Tubbo placed his open palm in front of Benson, who immediately waddled onto his palm. Tubbo giggled a bit through his coughs and nuzzled Benson.

    A second later, however, Tubbo started coughing more heavily and Tommy saw Benson wince as blood splattered over him. Tommy quickly shoved another paper towel into Tubbo's mouth. Tommy watched as Benson looked down at himself and his black, beady eyes filled with fear as he realized he was covered in Tubbo's blood. Benson started quacking loudly in alarm, worry, and fear as he scurried over to Tubbo's face.

    "Oh no... did B-Benson realize w-what he was c-covered in?" Tubbo said to Tommy, who nodded as he threw the now blood-drenched paper towel away. "O-oh G-God, he sh-shouldn't h-have to see m-me like t-this..." Tubbo said as the coughs intensified.

    "BREATHE, TUBBO!" Tommy said frantically as Tubbo's blood splattered onto Tommy. "Tommy, make Tubbo drink this." Purpled said as he handed the bottle to Tommy. Tommy nodded and uncorked the bottle then placed it in front of Tubbo's lips.

    "Tubbo, try drinking it." Tommy said, his voice dripping with worry and concern for his best friend. "O-ok..." Tubbo said as he tried drinking it but coughed and pushed the bottle away as he coughed more blood. Benson quacked and rubbed his head against Tubbo's cheek in an attempt to comfort him.

    "I know it's hard, duckling, but please try drinking it..." Stretcher-Quackity said as he looked up at Tubbo. Tubbo nodded and tried drinking it again. This time, Tubbo was able to successfully swallow a sip and the coughs stopped. Tommy and Tubbo's eyes widened as he realized he wasn't coughing anymore.

    "Did the coughs just stop?!" Tommy said and Tubbo held the glass bottle. "P-Purpled, what did I just drink?" Tubbo said, and Tommy walked behind Tubbo to see what Purpled was doing. Purpled spread his hands and the ointment spread out so it covered all of Tubbo's back.

    "The liquid which was in the glass bottle?" Purpled asked as he reached for the tube and squeezed more ointment onto his hands. "Yeah, what was it?" Tommy asked and Purpled spread his hands again.

    "I actually made it myself, and I know they're illegal, but Tubbo's life was on the line." Purpled said as the ointment gently came in contact with Tubbo's back causing Tubbo to wince, clap his hand to his mouth, and bite down on his hand to prevent himself from screaming.

"It was a healing potion."