Chapter 198

Olivia looked at them with a confused look. "What do you mean?" She asked and Ender smiled. "Well, since you got... assaulted by these disgusting men, don't you want... revenge?" Ender said, his eyes darkening on the word 'revenge'. Olivia's eyes widened with realisation and she grinned.

    "Really?!" She asked with excitement, stars in her big, innocent eyes. Phantom nodded with a grin. "You get to kill this jerk! And you get to pick your weapon." Blade said excitedly and Olivia's grin widened as she looked at all the weapons.

    "Uhm..." She mumbled, not being able to decide which weapon she should pick. She groaned with frustration and closed her eyes, placing a hand over her eyes to cover her eyesight. She held her other hand out and pointed at Clementine and then started chanting.

    "Eenie Meenie Minie Mo..." She said, moving her hand. When she was done, she opened her eyes and her eyes lit up immediately. She was pointing at Phantom's daggers. It looked like she liked daggers because she started cheering in excitement. Phantom laughed and handed her the daggers.

    "Okay, you hold them like this..." He said, showing her how to properly hold the daggers. Olivia grinned and threw a dagger at the man. Everyone's jaw dropped when the dagger embedded itself in the man's eye. Blood burst out of his eye and she cheered.

    "Oh wow- You have amazing aim!" Ph1LzA said, scooping his jaw up and placing a hand on her shoulder with a smile. Olivia beamed up at him and threw the dagger at his other eye, and the dagger hit its mark perfectly. The man screamed and Olivia giggled as he fell to the ground.

    Olivia walked forward and pulled a dagger out of one of his eyes and plunged it into his chest. Then she got up and used her shoe to drive it deeper. When the man stopped breathing, she smiled. Then she spat on him before walking away. Everyone cheered and Ender swiftly picked her up and spun her around. There was blood on Olivia, but she didn't seem to care. They all laughed and then heard a voice near them.

    "Olivia?! Where are you?!" A woman's voice called out and Olivia straightened up. "Mommy!" She yelled excitedly. "Olivia?!" The woman said and they heard someone running to where they were. A woman soon ran into the alley and looked around with tears in her eyes until her gaze fell on Olivia.

    "OLIVIA!" She said gratefully, and Ender handed Olivia to the woman. The woman laughed with relief and hugged her daughter tightly. The woman looked at everyone with teary eyes and smiled. "Thank you." She said. If she noticed the mass of dead bodies surrounding them, she didn't seem to mind.

    Ender smiled and walked forward to plant a kiss on Olivia's forehead. Olivia giggled and kissed Ender's cheek, causing Ender to melt. Olivia's mother laughed and she and Oliva thanked everyone again and then left. Everyone smiled and leaned against a wall or bent over to catch their breath. Then Blade suddenly straightened up and gasped. Tommy looked at them with a raised eyebrow and Blade laughed in disbelief as he glanced at Phantom.

"Today's our birthday!"