Chapter 14

Tommy internally rolled his eyes when he saw who came in. It was Ph1lzA and The Blade. Again. "Why can't they just leave this district alone?! They were never there when this district needed them the most, so why are they coming here now when we've got the problem solved?!" Tommy thought as his anger grew.

    See, Tommy hated heroes. Well, not all heroes, Purpled was fine, and so were Niki and Captain Puffy. He hated heroes so much that he had posters of some heroes and he would spend the day throwing darts at the posters, trying to aim for their heads. In Tommy's opinion, they were selfish and only cared about patrolling in the city where villains would attack, but never in the lower districts where the real crime happened.

    After a while, he did his best to put on a smile, prayed they wouldn't notice his slight limp, and walked over to the heroes who were talking quietly. Once they saw him, they smiled a bit and greeted him. "Hey kid! How are you?" Ph1lzA said, standing up and extending his hand. Oh, how much Tommy hated the stupid smile on his face.

    Tommy shook his hand trying his best to keep the smile on his face. "I'm doing good sir, what about you?" He said politely. "I'm good! How's life at home?" Ph1lzA said, with a ray of concern shining through the thick blanket of happiness on his face. Tommy was a bit shocked. "How is he so straightforward with that- And do they still think I'm being abused?!" Tommy's thoughts got cut off by Ph1lzA saying something. 

    "Hey kid, you good? You zoned out for a bit." Ph1lzA said with a warm smile on his face. Oh, how much Tommy wanted to punch the stupid smile off his face. "It's good sir, what will your orders be?" Tommy said politely, wanting to get out of this situation as quickly as possible. After getting their orders, Tommy went back to the station and let out a huge sigh of relief.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

    The boy with blond hair then came back. "Liam, do you want to help with making these orders?" The boy said, showing me his notebook, which had orders written on it. "Uhm, sure! Also, what can I call you?" I asked the boy as he seemed to slightly panic. "Uhm, you can call me Timothy! Yeah, just call me Timothy." Timothy said quickly.

    "Ok Timothy, which drink do I make?" I asked Timothy. "Uhm, you can make the first one. I'll make the second one" Timothy said as he walked towards the blender next to me. "Ok!" I said cheerfully as I started putting the ingredients in the blender. I saw Timothy smile a bit as he got out the ingredients and I smiled with him as I turned back to my work.

    A while later, the order was ready and I offered to take both of the drinks, which Timothy said he was fine with. We both exited the station and split up. He went to get another table's order, and I went to give the order. When I saw Phil and Techno, I felt a bit shocked. "What are you guys doing here? I thought I was supposed to do this alone?" I asked the two, keeping my voice down. "We're going to keep coming here, and there's something we need to tell you." Techno said as he took a sip of his drink.

    "What is it?" I said. "You see that boy over there?" Phil said. "Oh, Timothy?" I said as they looked towards Timothy. They both looked amazed. "You already got his name?" Phil asked me, shocked and amazed. "Yeah, why?" I asked, getting more confused by the second. "Well, we need a favor out of you." Techno said. "What?" I asked.

"We need you to keep an eye on Timothy."