Chapter 150

I looked at Mama with a confused look. "But I'm not?" I said, still confused. Mama just rolled her eyes. "Now you're speaking English. But before you were meowing like an idiot.  You do know that if you just keep on meowing like an idiot, the cat won't understand you, right?" She said. I looked down at KitKat, then at Mama.

    "But she understood what I was saying! Also, her name's KitKat." I said. Mama looked down at me and glared. "Look." She said, then started meowing at KitKat. KitKat looked at Mama, then looked at me.

    "What the frick is this ugly goofy ahh Karen looking woman doing? Respectfully, get out of my face." KitKat said. I burst out into laughter and giggled.  Mama looked at me. "What do you think you're laughing at?" She said angrily. "Nothing! KitKat said something really funny." I said with another giggle.

    "FOR GOD'S SAKE, STOP PRETENDING YOU CAN TALK TO THAT DARN CAT!" She yelled at me. I flinched and stepped back. "Oop you're in trouble." KitKat said as she looked up at me. I nodded quietly. "Sorry, Mama..." I said. Mama kept her eyes on me and she reached for her pocket. I realised what she was about to do and I panicked.

    "WAIT MAMA I'M SORRY! PLEASE, I'M SORRY-" I screamed as I took another step back. She pulled out a small dagger and looked at me with a glint in her eye. "Oh shit. You are in real trouble." KitKat said quietly. "How dare... HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME?!!?" She yelled as she took a step towards me and I took a step back.

    "THAT DARN CAT CANNOT TALK! UNDERSTAND?!" She yelled as she pushed me into a wall. "But-" I started. "Oh, so you wanna talk back now?" She said, her voice dangerously calm. "Cat." Mama said, her voice still calm. "Yeah, you goofy ahh carrot?" KitKat said, and if Mama wasn't literally pushing me against a wall with a knife, I would have laughed. "Can you talk? If you can, say something." Mama said.

    "Fish from Ohio be like:" KitKat said, and I smiled a bit and had to hold back a laugh. Mama waited for a bit, then looked at me. "See? Now let's end this." She said, then raised the knife. "NO!" I screamed and turned around and held KitKat close to me.

    "Oh? It looks like you really like that cat, darling." She said. She grabbed my shoulder, turned me around, and tried to snatch KitKat. "Ow." KitKat said as Mama tried to take her. "YOU CAN'T HURT HER!" I said and grabbed KitKat as hard as I could. "Okay now this actually hurts-" KitKat said. "Let... GO, YOU BRAT!" Mama said and shoved the dagger into my shoulder. I screamed and accidentally let go of KitKat. I realised what I had done, but I was too late. Mama took this opportunity and grabbed KitKat.

    "Let's see... where is the best place to stab you?" Mama muttered as she held KitKat up. "How about instead of stabbing me, you stab yourself? Problem solved! Yay!" KitKat said, and I could tell she was grinning. "Also, you smell like a fricking rotten fish. Let me go please, as I am allergic to musty and ugly people." KitKat said.

    "KITKAT!" I screamed. Mama glared at me. "Don't you dare move. Got it?" She said, then looked back at KitKat. "You have a nice belly... Shame if it was red, huh?" She said with a smirk. "You look like a pickle. I do not know why. Maybe it's genetics." KitKat said. "Belly it is, then!" Mama said with a smile. "But I should cut your arms, legs, ears, and tail off too.... A free amputation!" Mama grinned. "Uhm, no. Sorry!" KitKat said, then took a deep breath.

"HELP!"